• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo 4 News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
if they're all that the same, maybe you should be different yourself.
try a different tactics on each of them. that'll make the game more various.
I mean trying to be different in one opponent after another. also works on their surprises, If you got many strategy that'll give you more various challenge and fun, it also avoids the enemy to bring a nasty surprise for you. still if you got too bored in the enemy I don't blame you.

Level 7
They are all very similar to me. Nothing but metallic enemies. I doubt we will see Knight, Crawler or Watcher characters.

Level 7
They arent only mellee, its only for difference i suppose. However its not like they wont try to teleport to you to hit you and throw you away (as seen in E3's gameplay video) so i guess youre right. Lancers however seem to be op with the Binary rifle that one shots everone on any hit.

Level 7
Btw the LE doesnt give you an extra armor, only an extra skin for an armor that can be used by everyone. Only the console pack gives you an extra armor, FOTUS.

Level 7
I had a link to Waypoint showing some info on the Storm, but Waypoint services are upgraded so i have to wait before i send the link.

Level 7
The legendary epilogue has been leaked. Actually, there seems to have been a stream of the whole campaign.

EDIT: fuck this shit im buying an x360 to play this campaign.

Level 5
So sad to know that Microsoft and 343 got that kind of leak.
anyway, I didn't watched the ending, that would ruin allot about the game and my game experience.

Level 7
I watched the beginning of some mission i dont remember. It was very... cool i guess. The videos got removed from Youtube and there are pics of people showing the game's discs. Someone is getting mega-sued, thats sure.

Bro tip: dont go to Bungie.net's off-topic forum, you will get spoiled. I clicked a link on a thread which had nothing to do with Halo, it turned out being the evil guy's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.