• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Halls of Heroes] - Forests of Myth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thank you for even clicking on the Headline, lol

This is basically a map inspired by League of Legends, only with four lanes, 5 heroes (so far) and a lot less items. But hey, it's still alpha!
The objective is to destroy one of the enemies four barracks.

Current Version: ALPHA 0.1.2

I've taken the freedom to use some of you guys's models for champions, here listing the creators:

max160
Maximash
Norinrad
Rizz Boomer
Kitabatake
Grendel
Devine

Thanks guys <3

ALPHA 0.1.2
-Made player races selectable
-Added Basic, Hero and Item guide
-Changed income interval from 1,5 to 2,5 seconds
-Made heroes spawn/respawn at the shop area
-Gave all players 200 gold to begin with
-Added a cinematic as well as regular guide
-Added Barricades to bridge turrets

ALPHA 0.1.1:
-Finished and added SecretHero1
-Changed the Life Steal buff visuals
-Made stuff more expensive
-Fixed Lifesteal being only for melee
-Added Vampire's Teeth (item)
-Added Aimbot (item)
---Fixed Aimbot not being sellable (derp)
-Added Precise Blade (item)
-Added Scoped Staff (item)
-Added Quickaxe (item)
-Lenghtened cooldown on Stealth and Art of Surprise
-Simplified Item texts
-Added Camera Pan at Game Win/Lose
-Fixed visual bug in Stealth tooltip

ForestofMythSCRNSHT3.png

ForestofMythSCRNSHT2.png

ForestofMythSCRNSHT1.png

So please, go ahead and try, give me as much feedback as you think is necessary, as I really want to make this a nice map, and I know I can accomplish that with some nice alpha testers ;)

Cheers, have fun, and let me know what you think!

(So after writing this I realised that these forums doesn't allow WIP maps... Eh, I really don't know, this map isn't finished, but it's not broken as hell either... Atleast to my knowledge it isn't o.o Oh well, if my map doesn't live up to the server policy, I'ma have to stand by and watch as you nice moderators put the thread to rest...)

Keywords:
LoL HoH Halls of Heroes Forest of Myth
Contents

[Halls of Heroes] - Forests of Myth (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/18 16:13:36 Reasons: Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/18 16:13:36

Reasons:
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: This is indeed too early in development and lacks a lot of things, mostly the terrain is too bland, not a lot of heroes, the camera is not panned to the hero selector and the chosen hero, etc.
This should at least be in Beta.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules