• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HAHA Blonds,Brunets or red haired girls you like>>???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
HEHEH there tree tipes of girls what yopu prefer yea most beatifull is the sexy one but,what you think

Level 6
Blondes, then brunets, then black and red, and then the non natural colors.

edit: also depends on teh girl. some girls are hotter than others, even tho they dont have the color hair im more attracted to.

Level 2
Oh you all get right but this is only Interesting to know by me.And there will be % of the answers at every 15 posts:))

Level 25
There isn't gonna be any percent at any post =P

And for when you're back from your ban: Don't post so many damned spammish topics. Bloody hell.

Oh, and hair colour has zilch to do with my tastes in females. What DOES matter is their attitudes

Level 12
[quote="Nantuko_Husk]

uh? arent you that girl on the photo?? nooooooooooooooo!

and i was about to ask your phone number :p jj[/quote]
Hahahahah! That was funny! :D But to be honest I hade my own very small suspicious thoughts that it mabey was you on the picture.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
h? arent you that girl on the photo?? nooooooooooooooo!

and i was about to ask your phone number icon_razz.gif jj

Lol Nantuko didn't you see his photo in the "any pictures of you" topic? :p

Well I don't care, if the girl has a good personality and it's at least a bit beautiful I.... ehm... hehehe :lol: :lol:

The problem its that i'm just 11 years old < sucky -.-'

-Rui

Level 6
Rui said:
h? arent you that girl on the photo?? nooooooooooooooo!

and i was about to ask your phone number icon_razz.gif jj

Lol Nantuko didn't you see his photo in the "any pictures of you" topic? :p

Well I don't care, if the girl has a good personality and it's at least a bit beautiful I.... ehm... hehehe :lol: :lol:

The problem its that i'm just 11 years old < sucky -.-'

-Rui

wow, ur only 11? i thot ur older, maybe its just you act mature.. hmm, any calling girls "it" wont get yoru anywhere, they dont like htat.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I don't want to marry anyone (for now of course). I just think that you should show respect. Do not do something stupid just to "conquer" that girl, like making her get drunk or something like that -.-'. Try with everything you have, but don't use stupid tricks.

-Rui

Level 3
Sansui said:
na when your looking for a girl one of the first things i notice is hair color, its just i always see people before i hear smell them...
no its not the hair its about 7in. lower if you know wat im talking about ;) for women of corse.

Level 12
When majority of Hawaii is Asian and black haired, expect not much blondes (especially brunettes). So not much for me. Go figure. =P

Level 8
Red heads all the way.
It's like:
40% Redheads/Shades of Red
35% Black/Shades of Black
20% Brunettes/Shades of Brown
5% Blondes
5% Other Colors/Actual red, green, etc. (Only if it looks good.)

But, you know hair styles count in that whole thing too, and the smell of the hair... most of you guys should now that godly smell that most beautiful women have. :D

Level 2
Mature and True Response-
I like a guirl with a personality and isn't another dwone, colored hair dopesnt matter...
Immature Response-
Who gives a f*ck, as long as its long and in pony-tails to use as handle bars, im good......

Level 4
It really depends on the style of hair also.

I love Short-Medium Blonde haired. Long brown aint bad. Short-Medium red. And SOME unnatural colors are ok, but nothing crazy like japanese anime junk.

Also I don't like too curly either.

But thats just a taste, if shes got an awesome personality I don't care if her hair is blue.

Level 6
a bit off topic, (sorta) but what do you think of super skinny chicks? personally, i dont like them to be that skinny, id be affraid they fall and break a bone all the time, but not extra large either, sorta normal? if that exists.

Level 7
titan_06 said:
a bit off topic, (sorta) but what do you think of super skinny chicks? personally, i dont like them to be that skinny, id be affraid they fall and break a bone all the time, but not extra large either, sorta normal? if that exists.

There is people to every boat as said...
some one likes fat chicks someone muscle chicks
why not skinny bonebags? there is not normal, I'd say you like the oes which are most popular.
and what comes to these skinny chicks
I do fear too that when thouched they will fall down or little gust of wind will take them along :lol:

Level 9
since i dont want serious relationship at my age i would rather prefer a beautiful "brunette" (is this the english word for a black haired, "mixed" skin girl?)

or perhaps a black and long haired maya girl from the mountains, pleanty of them here in Mexico

but it needs at least to be loyal and strong willed. futile girls definetaly arent my type, no mather her beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.