• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hacked chars here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I've learned there's no point in fighting cheaters as they will continue cheating, i did try to cheat once long ago because i was just tired of fuckers pvping me and winning with their 80 agi assassins and calling me a "Noob", instead i learned to just not play with them.

Level 13
^ truth.

As long as people play legit, they'll stay off the list. Although after each wipe I'll probably move 'em on to some kind of 'past cheaters' list.

People should be aware of others who abuse bugs, if they're reported to me, I'll chuck them on there, at the request of the reporter of course. If they would prefer otherwise that's fine too.

I personally think, if someone is willing to cheat in something like this, they not only lack an immense amount of skill, they are probably willing to do worse ingame to other players. Weak moral standards etc. Hence, the warning list.

Level 6
he gave me permission to add admins, and i even asked you which account you want to have added, ego ^_^

Well if u gona add me it needs to be done on USEast with the ovious same name Egotenks u can add me on USWst as well if u want but there i just hang in channel with my bot, but eh u should add me and vestra in all the realms so in case something like xen's lameness happends again so we can ban in all realms

Level 4
nick: Tootz_Style
-load pPW9-hHnN-Sct5-AGTh-YeYM-RE6F-GHTk-uMtp-7nGa-7LEa-fxgC-2Qr8-6hry-y

full sorc with arcane and burning hearth but guess what back pack is so empty never heard about fire gear :D and material bag comes with 2x dhs, basilisk and cotton :)

Z may ask this guy how to gear his zerker :D

Level 6
yea i checked it but theres not really any prove that he is "hacked" after all he could've just taken that from another party while they were doing d3 and no1 else needed that items and then the people who did fl gave the items to him.

However yea is weird but i checked the code and theres no sign of hacking in it

Level 4
Yeh Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

well you cant hide lack of skills and knowledge of teh map ;)

BR.

Level 6
indeed yea but as i said he could've just got that items bcuz people who did ran firelord just gave them to him i mean i've done it

Level 13
Lack of skills is no real reason to blacklist someone, as Ego said they could very well have been spare drops from other parties.

Level 4
well ive considered this too but tbh recently there are almost 0 fl runs a day in garena :) anyway we play to have fun so no black lists are required ;)
the down side is that garena has never been so gaia dead which makes me kinda sad, shapyyyyy make some progres m8 :)

BR.

Level 13
Is there any legitimate reason that you guys can't play on battlenet other than the fact that you're too stingy to fork out $10 for a legit WC3?

Level 6
saidly there is no good way in connecting garena to battle.net BUT there still is a way for u folks to play with the battle.net community. We can connect many pvpgn servers to the bot. That actually means u have to change the gaming network. That also provides a big new market to gaias, because there are many asian (especially southeast) networks and these guys play a lot ... i saw it in every city :D

i hope this news arent so bad at all.

Level 14
nick: Tootz_Style
-load pPW9-hHnN-Sct5-AGTh-YeYM-RE6F-GHTk-uMtp-7nGa-7LEa-fxgC-2Qr8-6hry-y

full sorc with arcane and burning hearth but guess what back pack is so empty never heard about fire gear :D and material bag comes with 2x dhs, basilisk and cotton :)

wow. If someone hacked i agree to ban him, but this isnt even close to suspicious, just missing FR gear doesnt say anything.
Btw: my hunter has 3x dh, 1x searing, 1x basilisks, some ppl simply enjoy collecting useless crap, ask Xen.

Level 13
wow. If someone hacked i agree to ban him, but this isnt even close to suspicious, just missing FR gear doesnt say anything.
Btw: my hunter has 3x dh, 1x searing, 1x basilisks, some ppl simply enjoy collecting useless crap, ask Xen.

banned

Level 3
Well, not sure if it's the right place to post but it seens so...
eX.Ko.Nanay.Mo
Reason: necro lvl 38...
(well, if that's not enough you can bet that he "may" be cuz he is really a poor guy, with just 100k gold, we could see after he died to the first boss of d1, kinda normal for a FULL player... lal)
hackergaias.jpg

(he was using Poltrooney PRO PLAYER!!!!)

Last edited:
Level 5
You can just tell he infused an application that modifies values of another programm - in this case a game. But as for the ring, that's not quite "noob" for a necro. That ring is actuallly pretty neat if you think about it for a second.

Level 13
You can just tell he infused an application that modifies values of another programm - in this case a game. But as for the ring, that's not quite "noob" for a necro. That ring is actuallly pretty neat if you think about it for a second.

Poltroonery only reduces agro generated by auto attacks, so no, its not really neat for a necro. Its fun, sure, I've got 10 of the damn things but its not exactly viable.

Regardless, thanks for the report, I'll chuck him on the list of cheating players!

Status
Not open for further replies.