• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gul dan

Another orc, Gul dan.
updated version.
guuu.png
Contents

Gul dan (Icon)

Level 8
Agree about it looks too dark and zoomed out.
In addition, a frontal approach would have been better.
Nice art anyway.

you're not a jukebox, you're an artist making icons for wc3. and the icon section here is not deviantart, people expect an icon to reasonably fit the medium and have the right to suggest improvements if they feel it does not. that being said, you also have the right to ignore them.
if you want to improve, i recommend you open your ears to feedback, which in this case, i'd agree with. this icon is too dark and zoomed-out. i feel like you've gone overkill with contrast as well.

if you're not going to update, just say so and i'll begrudgingly approve it, knowing that you could've had a superior icon in there.

Level 8
This icon has undergone more transformations than Frieza.
But, agree with GhostT, although it's far removed from the classic Warcraft's style, is undeniable the awesome work of this art.