• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gta4 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, there are alot of fresh ideas for games and movies and other maps floating around, so i thought that you guys could show your idea in a great cinematic Trailer.

The cinematic must be a warcraft 3 map, expansion or origonal.
It can be of an upcoming movie, video game, TV show or even something you made up.
The trailer must last at least 60 seconds.
Smart diolog(if any) and use of cameras.
Terrain must be fitting to the surrondings/if your theme only has one terrain type neccesary, then you do not have to use multiple types.

Music/Sound is necsessary wheter it be Warcraft 3 or custom.

The Cinematic Must have A Creator at beginning. (Example: FunkyDude44 Productions Presents)

Cinematic must have a release date. it can be made up, or a real release date from a real trailer.(game or movie doesn't actually have to come out. lol)

The Deadline will be August 7th.
Reward will be + rep and a soda machine model for a loap map made by me.

I will also need two more judges, so far it is only me.

You can join this contest at anytime but your project must be done by the deadline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.