Gryphon Hero

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
well this is my first model that i actually put great effort into. and my first non-undead model. practiced my vertex assigning in here. i haven't changed the death animation but it looks not demon'ish'. trust me.
give credits when used

other previews:

Keywords:
eagle, hawk, holy, human, swords, wings, talons
Contents

Gryphon Hero (Model)

Gryphon Hero (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Very good model edit of the Dreadlord and awesome skin. Works in-game and performs flawlessly. Approved. Good job.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Moderation: 9:31, 4th June 2011
Frankster:
Very good model edit of the Dreadlord and awesome skin.
Works in-game and performs flawlessly.
Approved. Good job.

Level 9
Very impressive model, I like the texture and effects on the daggers. I'm guessing by his body structure you used the dreadlord animations?

I'll have to download him and take a closer look and give you my full feedback.

Regards,

Jake

Level 42
Very impressive model, I like the texture and effects on the daggers. I'm guessing by his body structure you used the dreadlord animations?

I'll have to download him and take a closer look and give you my full feedback.

Regards,

Jake

the legs and wings are only dreadlord. the torso is from DH and feet is from war eagle

Good Effort, Nice editing skills but to me the model looks ugly. Sorry but I can't lie.

If I had intended to offend him I would never had said sorry in the first place.
I like his work & often add to his reputation but this one quite didn't cut it.
If he is an artist he will value my truthfulness rather then blind boot licking flattery.
meh, yet another one that expresses his own opinion without bothering to bring up arguments to back it :/
I think he would value your truthfulness if you said WHAT you dont like about the model. You instead just said its ugly and then said sorry, and honestly I imagine you doing it with the trollface on.

Level 12
YOu should make more of these gryphon models, perhaps a race like your undead? I admire your work rate this 5/5, as well as the rest of your models.

So you can honestly think I did it with a troll face & I can't honestly voice my opinion? What makes your honesty more feasible then mine?

Firstly Mischa spare me your geeky over smartness. And lets keep ampharos thread clean by staying on the topic and staying away from my comment?
What if I said OMG cool model 5\5 without backing it with an argument?

Whatever you say I won't criticize this model, its his first non-undead model as he said & he put a lot of effort in it. Criticizing & pointing out faults will only make him unpleasant , which I don't want to do. I will stick to what I said, I don't like it that much. Its good but not great. I gave it 3\5 rating.

Thank you & have a nice day & stop bothering my ass, I said what I said, its done, its just a comment. Get over it already.

what's wrong with criticism? MY models have always been shredded, so to say, and no-one asked me if i.. "feel unpleasant" Criticism is for improving, and you sir, have just said "it's ugly, sorry"

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but it isn't working, it seems, lol

Level 12
Just leave the guy alone, it is perfectly fine to say "Good work but sorry, I don't like it." Just because you don't give criticism doesn't mean your trolling. If you HAVE to leave criticism, then everybody who said "thats cool" and "thats epic" should also give criticism. Confronting somebody because he just said "Good work, but sorry I don't like it" makes you the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.