• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FurBolgPanda.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz
My first skin that i put some effort XD
Give credits if used

Update 01 - Added details to fur
Update 02 - Reduced filesize
Update 03 - Changed name

Keywords:
Furbolg, Grizzly, Brown, Bear
Contents

Grizzly Furbolg (Texture)

Reviews
16:30, 4th Jan 2010 CloudWolf: Interesting idea :) The skin has a reasonable quality to it and the fur looks good enough for a warcraft 3 skin. Lets face it, how much detail can you actually see in game? ;) All in all, Its pretty neat so I'll approve...

M

16:30, 4th Jan 2010
CloudWolf: Interesting idea :) The skin has a reasonable quality to it and the fur looks good enough for a warcraft 3 skin. Lets face it, how much detail can you actually see in game? ;) All in all, Its pretty neat so I'll approve it.

However, when converting a file to BLP, please set the quality to 75%. You wont even notice the difference and it will probably halve the file size ;)

Level 3
Aren't pandas black-white? nvm I'll ask Friky :p
I think he wanted to make it look like a grizzly bear, not a panda.*

At Iyzz_Fryzz:
Its still pretty blurry. I'm no skinner, but the hairs almost seem like some sort of hard coating. Maybe you can make individual or clumps of hair stand out a little more?

*Lol