1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Grievus

Submitted by Mc !
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
star wars grievus
Contents

Grievus (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (10) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
  1. Ghost27

Ghost27

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Vexorian....plz answer to my questions
    can u tell about it more?????.....i don't get it.....

so for what are rest???.........this is strange because on 2nd computer it work......

2. Demonic Power

Demonic Power

Resources:
    Resources:
    As i have said b4 its a great model i just don't agree with the lightsaber colors.To Answer Ghosts questions:
    Make like avatar metamorphis or a druid ability give it to grievous then use it,he will transform.
    And Only import the model file and Textures/Grivus nothing else!

Edit: I mean Textures\Grievus :?

3. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    And stop saying that .... "hes walk anim its crappy , fix the spin rotating . make better walk anim" stop it
    Animating its not easy how you think :evil: It take time to make new anims ....so stop judging the anims!
    And yeah i like this one then Olof model ...

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Now look, if I see one more "OMG HOW DO I GET HIM TO HAVE 4 ARMZ LOLZ?!?!?!" I will be very pissed off

Its been explained HEAPS of times. Go and LEARN HOW TO USE WARCRAFT ABILITIES

And there are two dummy textures included because Darky's script is buggy as hell and often asks for ingame ones

And if you don't like the lightsabre colours, go and edit the model yourself. Its in the textures section, you'll find it soon enough -_-

5. BlinkBoy

BlinkBoy

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    hmm, i have always asked myself, but ¿why haven't darky just created a wc3 list file, then make loop that compares each of the paths used by the model with each texture listed in the list file, is the simpliest thing a programmer could do. :wink:

6. bubba_911

bubba_911

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok, i realize this has been explained, but maybe not this question, how do u were do u find the model that makes him morph???

if this question is answered, then i can make the ability

7. Tom_Green

Tom_Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    Truly amazing :D

8. mr_psycho2000

mr_psycho2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    althou the model looked like its had alot of work done too it and its something i couldn't do myself i still prefer molemans version as its easier too make out than this one, maybe its the skin i'm not sure i havn't quite figured it out but it just doesnt seem that good too me compared to molemans. purhaps its because when he had cloak on he wasn't attacking and the cloak is making him look more weird than what he should be. animations or a little crummy but i cant do better so i cant say too much about that. overall i dont like this one 3/5

9. Final Tyrant

Final Tyrant

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I prefer olofmolemans model over this one.
    Simply because his is clean and made all from Vertex Editor while this one seems to be a new model (very messy from up-close). The skin is CnP and makes it look dirty/pixelated, the animations are very stiff for someone who is suppose to be flexible/fast and the sabers are the wrong colours although im sure this has been mentioned many times. They should be (Green-Blue Blue-Green) and not (Red-Light Blue)

Good Job anywayz I cant imagine this would have been easy to work on.

10. bubba_911

bubba_911

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Even though Olof's model looks nicer, i like the director who gave the award to this file. Everyone on my maps like Grievus, because they see he can use 4 arms, they don't care that he doesn't look nice.

11. this user name is taken

this user name is taken

Resources:
    Resources:
    :( :( when i entered the griveos.mdx into my unit model editor....it was changed into the custom as greveos.mdL....can anyone help me????

12. Day-of-the-Apocalypse

Day-of-the-Apocalypse

Resources:
    Resources:
    actually greivious is a sith he was trained by count duku and he takes the lightsabres from the people he kills considering there blue and green that means he killed jedi further proving my point but he cant use the force cuz he is 99% droid. i perfer this over oloaf's because it has 4 sabres and they look more like light sabres. i think its beutiful also his legs dont spin when his top spins so u idiot dont comment.great model but its not useful by me because im making a kotor map which is 4000 yrs before grievious

13. Voidwalker

Voidwalker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    And by the way, olofmoleman's model is better than this one for many things already mentioned. I know, why don't you, MC!, join with olof to create the ultimate grievous?

14. lndf

lndf

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice i just cant get my editor to read it so i can see it ingame i did everything the tutorial said to do but my editor wont recognize it what do i do does any one know?

15. Sung Hi Lee

Sung Hi Lee

Resources:
    Resources:
    What Is It?

16. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Too late, I allready joined forces with RDZ. That version will have 4 amrs, a cape and of course very cool anims.

General Grievous is not a sith, he not force sensetive. but yes he was trained by Count Dooku, and Grievous can wield lightsabers and defeat Jedi because he has lots of upgrades, like faster reflexes and better vision.

17. Jool

Jool

Resources:
    Resources:
    You are olaf!

18. lordofudead

lordofudead

Resources:
    Resources:
    by now i hope everyone can tell i like scythes

but i also like star wars stuff 2 :D :D :D

19. Apathetic Irony

Apathetic Irony

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I agree with everything here. Good model, but it doesn't seem "clean", not sure why. 4/5

And for all of you complaining about light saber colors: Get a life and stop being so damn picky.

20. Peter55

Peter55

Resources:
    Resources:
    whoa this sux 8) :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :? :D :shock: :x :p :oops: :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted: