• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I'm new to the hive my name is AJ and I'm Syrian I love warcraft and have played lots of maps
well ask what you want of me and I'll answer however I can.:goblin_yeah:

Level 2
Hey AJseek, welcome to the site. Enjoy you'replied stay here :smile:

Questions? Hmm, how about, how did you discover WC3 and the site?
Thx for the reply man.
I've played it at a friends place back in Syria during summer break when I was young and I fell in love with it.
and I've found this site when I was looking for models and stuff for a project I was working on a project that didn't work well and I found everything I need in this site.

Level 2
yeah I'm muslim thx for the gesture i'm really touched Allah bless you.
may god protect the civillians that are stuck between isis and assad.
yes I made a map but it was lousy due to being really young when I finished it
it's name is The Legend Of Heretic.
I've put it in the epic war website but I don't advice you to play it as it sucks :sad:

Roland

R

Roland

Greetings from Planet Roli-Oli-Poli-Oil! We served freshly glazed fat-sack pork with unique expertise cartographers! Enjoy your festive time of Spamming for help!

Level 2
thank you all for this great welcoming to the hive I can already see what a great workshop this is and thank you all again for you kind and funny replys :)

Welcome to hive AJStyles.
244759-albums8900-picture108591.gif

Level 2
I dont watch WWE but that Aj is sure worth checking out :smile:
And thank you LimitingBounds I know it's gonna be great :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.