• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great Warrior

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Srrry, no screenie cuz this is for my friend.

Keywords:
furion, druid, of, the, talon, great, warrior, shaman
Contents

GreatWarrior (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: A great bad skin is more like it
Footman16
Whilst the freehand is greatly appreciated and I like the concept there are a couple of issues when it comes to readability and shading/highlighting. Right now the texture looks a bit undefined and its hard to make out details. Set to Lacking.
Level 1
For your friend?
Copyrighted?
Man, this site isn't made for you to send skins to a single person -_-

If this skin isn't made for public, use email.

Level 2
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 2
just ban him lol hes gay
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heres something funny, how about i get a moderator and report you for flaming and spamming , who'll be laughthing then huh?

now thats done with, good skin i might use it in my map :D