• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Today (Saturday, September 26, 2009 AD - Gregorian calendar [aka: United States calendar]) was a great day, as opposed to yesterday, which was not so great. Well, when I woke up, I got ready for the day and then I went on the Internet and got on some forums. My little brother, Eric McDonald, and my father, Ryan McDonald went to a yard sale (or yard sales, I'm not sure), and my dad got me two blue golf balls (since I like golf), however, I gave one to my uncle when he arrived later. Then my uncle, Jonathan McDonald (Prime Minister of Jonathanland) came and picked me up at around 12:00 PM (GMT-6 / Central Standard Time [in the United States of America]) and he gave me a SCUBA diving T-shirt and he let me borrow two video games, LEGO Creator and Tomb Raider. By the time we actually departed, it was beginning to pour down raining. In the car I played some iPhone game where you shoot dolls out of a cannon and try to hit a target on my uncle's iPhone. Then we arrived at Ponderosa, I had like 15 plates/servings/seconds/helpings (it is a buffet), but that's okay, because I like never gain weight (I still only way like 150 pounds). My uncle told me that he made a new website, he made it on like (this may not be an exact date, but I think it is) Thursday, September 24, 2009. His new website is called JonathanMcDonald.me, and he is currently running it using Google Apps. Then we departed from Ponderosa and went to Costco. At Costco, my uncle got a full tank of gas, a towl, and a shower curtain expander. We then departed Costco to go to The Great Escape (a movie theater) and catch the 2:45 PM showing of Surrogates. However, when we arrived at the theater, we still had some time, so we decided to go to a local winery, Friar Tuck. My uncle got a 6 pack of Guinness 250th Anniversary Edition and I got some kind of Black Cherry beverage (soda). Then we went to GameStop and I got Left 4 Dead and Final Fantasy XI Online (that's 11 for those of you who don't speak Latin [aka: Roman, Vatican Citian, or just Vatican] or understand Roman numerals). My uncle payed for it up front since I didn't bring my wallet. We then returned to the theater at 2:35 PM and purchased tickets from a really cute girl who worked at the cinema (another term for movie theater, not to be confused with theatre). We then saw the movie, it was pretty good, Bruce Willis did a pretty good job. I then returned home, to find out that my StarCraft T-shirt arrived. It was by that time about 5:00 PM and I then got on the computer and typed this message up, which I finished typing up around 5:40 PM (right now it is 5:39 PM). Well, thank you for reading this message, please, feel free to post replies, I insist.

Level 27
I'm glad to hear that you had a good day! Hopefully you will have many more days like today to look forward to. If you have any questions about the site, try looking at the Frequently Asked Questions. You will find lots of helpful information there, as well as the site rules.

Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

EDIT: Oh, and I moved this thread to the proper forum. If you can't find the right forum to post a thread in, just post them where you had posted this one, and the moderators will move it to the most fitting forum for you.

Level 4
bitches

What is with gay (not physically gay, but gay in the way that they are so stupid and self-centered that they can't see past their own nose) people, I mean really? So I sit next to my friend John in fourth hour (we have assigned seats), and just about every day this one bitch tables behind me yells "shut up" whenever people are talking. Well there is kid who sits at the table behind me, and I was just making conversation. I then kind of hit on her, it was wacky day, but despite this, she obviously wasn't showing her school spirit, nor was I. I said "Even though it's wacky day, you look good." (or something like that), which I said half jokingly. Then she said "shut the fuck up" and so I turned to John and said "what the fuck is her problem?" and we continued on the rest of the hour (we constantly harassed her behind her back and stuff because she was such a bitch). Then I turned around and said to her "Why are you so mean?" and she said "Because your an asshole.", which made absolutely no sense, since I am (almost) always a kind and respectful person. Then I asked her "How am I an asshole?" and she said "I don't know you just are." then that bitch who I mentioned earlier who sits two tables behind me (who is also coincidentally friends with her) yelled "shut the fuck up" half-way across the room at me and her. Then John, Danielle, Cameron, and myself made constant degrading remarks about that bitch and her friend who is also a bitch (we often said "lol you should so tell her this...", but just about everytime nobody said anything, because she was a psychopath and would kill us). She even threatened to stab me, that is how much of a bitch she is. Why do people do this stuff, are they retarded or just plain stupid?

Level 7
I don't know, but if i were you, I'd bring a switch blade to school just in case they do start polling knives, and beat the crap out of them.(Both.) Idiots like that just haven't learned their lesson/place in life yet.

Level 8
The fact you refer to them both as bitches speaks to your own stupidity, and not that of the two girls. If I were to talk about someone I disliked, I wouldnt call them somethign duragotory. Two wrongs dont make a right (three lefts make a right, tho...), and in hindsight, you probably would be better off NOT using the off-topic forum as your diary, buddy. Good luck with that, though. Oh, ya know what you could do? Try talking to them, and not simply disregarding them as morons. Unless of course you would prefer to spend your life alienating people for almost no reason.

Level 7
you really should get a twitter/myspace/facebook. I've said it a million times, that i like reading these kinds of things. It's what everyone where i live enjoys reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 27
Hi again!

When I merged the threads I forgot to leave a redirect, so sorry if you get confused. Anyway, I'm going to merge this thread into your introduction thread due to the similarity of the topics. Also your post didn't make much of a topic by itself. It's always better to post in an already existing thread than make a new thread, if the topics are similar enough.

Level 4
fantastic

Today, Thursday, October 1, 2009 AD (Gregorian calendar) at 2:25(ish) PM (GMT-6 / Central Standard Time) was the best time frame in my life. Alright, so I 'like' (you should know what I mean by that) a certain individual (she is a Freshman and 14; I'm a Junior and 16). Well, we formally met today for the first time (we ride the same bus). I sat in the seat across from her on the way home from school. I "broke the ice" (spoke to her for the first time) and asked a question (and sort of made a joke). She then told me her name and I told her mine. Then we stopped talking and about 2 minutes (well it may have been 30 seconds, but it felt like 2 minutes) later she started talking to me. We talked about what we like to do, our favorite music, etc. We got along great, we just connected on so many levels and were happy. Then about 10 minutes later (we were talking like the whole time before this moment) some Egyptian kid sat next to her and kinda joked around with her. I then nudged the Egyptian kid and asked him if he could please go back to his seat (and told him that three is a crowd, in a very polite and respectful manner), apparently he got my meaning (or just decided to do what I said because I'm older, stronger, and he realized he was intruding) and decided to sit in a seat behind me. Brittany then said I could sit next to her and so I did. We then talked some more and she gave me her MySpace profile and told me to add her. Then it was her stop so I got up and she left. I then got off at my stop (at about 2:45 PM [GMT-6 / Central Standard Time]) later on and I went home, created a MySpace account, and added her as a friend, she accepted and we have talked online some. Please don't say anything stupid like "Why are you so specific with the time and stuff?" (because I like to be that way when posting online) or "Have sex with her." (because I don't believe in sex before marriage) or anything else that is rude, sarcastic, stupid, or just plain trolling. Do you think she likes me too?

Level 4
I'll stop when the site admin (or another staff member) requests me to do so.

Level 11
I am assuming you do, to some point, if you didn't you wouldn't have wrote your opinion on this subject. Failure is not an option, its a rode you ride. Remember that little one. lol

Level 8
I would suggest you stop posting this tripe on this website, unless of course you're asking for some advice with something, though I wouldnt reccomend many people on this site. Also, if you're goign to post something like this, it would be just great if you could actually respond to posts, and not just disregard them and have your only actual post be about the suggestion that the thread be closed.

Level 8
I agree. Go to Facebook or MySpace ( oh god...) and post this crap there. Here, its not really going anywhere. Though, the way you write about it, I font imagine anyone on on any site will really care about what you have to say at all about you're life. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.