1. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Graphic Designs ( Signatures, Logos, Banners )

Discussion in 'Art and Graphic Designs' started by AL0NE, Dec 1, 2012.

1. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thanks. :D I'm trying to improve every now and then, but maybe Graphics design will just be my minor. I'll probably major Computer Science. However, learning graphics design do allow me to create nice user interfaces more easily by myself, so I personally think a wide range of knowledge really do help in the long run.

Anyway, I think I might as well update this thread. Here's a picture of a set of icons made for an icon contest, but sadly it got rejected. Maybe the shapes are too weird. Hope I can do better next time. =/
    Preview
    [​IMG]

And the Sig for Iceborn by APproject. Do go and check the project at Map Development. You won't be dissapointed. :D
    Sig
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I hope you can Make better and More awesome artworks! But, Can you make Profile Designs? It would be really awesome ^^

3. monkeyking

monkeyking

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice

i like it. I think you write tutorials for everyone. Thanks

4. Gamegear

Gamegear

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    :) nice very good :)

5. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It's been a while since my previous visit. I've been starting to play around with 3D modeling and animation stuffs since I've always admired animation movies from Disney. :D So here's a couple of rendered scenes to get the hype up for the Graphic Design section. :)

Cloth In A Glass Bowl
    [​IMG]

Chain On Wooden Floor
    [​IMG]

Sea View
    [​IMG]

P/s: This Sea view is actually a 2nd attempt, and it's not as good as the 1st attempt though. :/ But I don't have a rendered image of the 1st attempt, only a video. Which I don't know how to embed in here. D:

6. Lockheart

Lockheart

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Awww some really nice graphics there! I like the zombie and ragnaros themed especially.
    But they are all good - great !

7. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the compliment :) For now I'm really starting to love 3D modeling and rendering scenes. Hope to learn even more about it. :D

8. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Updated with War of the Clans' sig & banner. :)

9. Jesus, You're better than me.. But can you try attempting this kind of Graphics?
    *Images below aren't mines.*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are complex to make, But months and months of Practice ;)

10. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    @Roland,
    What do you mean by attempting this kind of graphic? Do you mean trying to make images like them? I'm actually not a fan of rectangular sigs, but I'll try to mimic the style for some graphics to be add in here then. :)

From what I see on the 2nd image, they are just mostly brushes or possibly some vectors, and also perhaps some abstract art wallpapers overlayed on the main character. At least that's what I can observed from them. :)

EDIT:
    updated with another version of War of the Clans' banner & sig.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  11. Well, yes, but Try mimicking them, Then you'll be really better than me xP

12. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Added an entry for a company logo contest. The company name is CodeDruids. Unfortunately it didn't enter the final. :/
    Logo
    [​IMG]

The special thing about this logo would be it is made purely with Adobe Illustrator, which means its all in vector form. All my previous designs are made in Photoshop as rasters, so I guess this is another stepping stone for me. I've recently started playing around with AI, perhaps I'll try my luck with other logo contests. :) Still need to familiarize myself with AI controls tho.

As for Roland's request, I'm sorry for the wait because there's other stuffs I need to attend to. ^^" I'll try to do when I'm free. ;)

13. Darn! I really want a New wolf logo made out of scratch, Can you make one? A fierce one? :D

14. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I'll see what I can do. I'm still learning AI so it could be slower. ^^" Bear with me.

15. Don't worry, I'll do but please make it when you're really in a free time, I really want it for my New designing trademark.

16. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    @Roland
    Okay ;)

In the meantime, I've started fiddle around with making gif after wanting to turn my avatar into gif. Later proceeded to help out some other users to animate their avatar as well. Here are the results.

Mine Heinvers Chaosy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]