• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let Help those unfortunate. New year is coming.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The city of Thang Long is full of Hungry Kids, drunken fathers & poor widow mothers. you are the lesser guardian god of Annam. your Job is to grant them some wish and clean up this mess! Put meat in to hungry Kids, gold Coins in to poor widowmothers. & any gift into drunken fathers.

Special Roles:

God of earth can use burrow to dig up treasure, food and herb.
God of wealth you can use transmute to earn gold. and spend gold when ever u want.
God of food u can cock food and sell it to other two since HP and Mana can only gain by eating and drinking. :)

Ending:

When the right time come Gods of heaven will sent Sky Messenger to ask u if you want to go to heaven or Not. Type -Accept to end the game. if you want stay you have to fight the Messenger.
the number of messenger will increase greatly every time,
Note: at 9000 second (game time) they will sent out about 40 messenger. and you will suffer greatly if you don't accept. :)

all thank to the follow ing person :
~~~RMX~~~
Dark_Dragon
-BerzekeR-
Palaslayer
BerZeKeR
Msaeed28
Yixx
aaron
Jerry
& Blizzard Entertainment
with out them I am no body (SaoThan07)

Keywords:
god new year Xmas newyear fun
asia noble aoe3 china vietnam tet role playing christmas 2001 2014 2013 noel 2000 lesser God
Contents

Grant me wishes ya! Mighty lesserGod (Map)

Reviews
12:53, 30th Mar 2014 Orcnet: I'm sorry but for personal ideas of mine, please give a proper or better name for your map, I'm not sure if your going serious with your work and its just a plain joke.

M

12:53, 30th Mar 2014
Orcnet: I'm sorry but for personal ideas of mine, please give a proper or better name for your map, I'm not sure if your going serious with your work and its just a plain joke.