• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grand Battle v2.06

Map Description

The characters of video game and anime, have had a long rivalry that began since the last battle. Now they plan to fight in a great battle that will decide once and for all who is better.

Visit the forum: http://grandbattle.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rankings

You can access the online rankings at Azeroth Inn. This online ranking gathers the scores from account data and sorts the accounts in descending order.

To join the online rankings, you will need to setup an account first through Azeroth Inn. Make sure to fill in the required data fields and that you fill in the battle.net id that you use to play the game. The battle.net id that you fill in must match the one that the encrypted code uses to authenticate.
regisui7.jpg

After your account is setup, if you don’t have a code, start playing game. Winning a game will get you +2 rep, losing a game will get you only +1 rep. The encrypted code will be given to you at the end of the game.
35383362hd3.jpg

Once you receive this code, upload it to your account in that website.
accnp3.jpg

Enter your code
codeip0.jpg

When playing another game, you will need to load your progress using your current encrypted code.
loadks9.jpg

Note:save/load system not available at Single Player Mode
Changelog

v2.06

------ FEATURES
[X] Added new items: Potion of Agility, Potion of Strength, Potion of Intelligence.
[X] Increased Hollow Mask size.
[X] Changed Headprotector's model aura.
[X] New Hidden Character: Numemon.
[X] Add ".unstuck" command.

PS:
To play as Numemon, pick Bomberman, while in Shop Area (before the game start) type ".stinky" without quote.

------ BALANCE
[X] Increased selection scale for these heroes/units: Donald, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Large Body, Shadow.
[X] Increased scaling value for these heroes: Bomberman, Mumbo.
[X] Decreased Ichigo scaling value.
[X] Increased Frozen Blast damage from 300/400/500 to 400/500/600.
[X] Increased Bomb radius from 250 to 300.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer mana cost from 140 to 25.
[X] Reduced Reset Timer cooldown from 45/30/15 seconds to 30/16/2 seconds.
[X] Increased Bomb cooldown to 3/2.5/2/1.5 seconds.

------ BUGS
[X] Fixed Skull Bash tooltip.
Keywords:
anime, arena, hero arena, video game, FF, naruto, AI, pokemon, digimon, mario, ctf, lina, inverse, yoh, ryuk, mario, super, smash, brawl, samus, mumbo
Contents

Grand Battle v2.06 (Map)

Reviews
14:14, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Great packaging of the map, proper crediting, I checked it and everything looks fine, seems to work and it has nine mini moderator Thumbs Ups, Approved. I won't be reviewing it fully, so you won't get a...
Level 7
ok let me start off by sayin i love this map. that being said....most of the people in the game i jsut played complained about being bored about 10 minutes in. SO here's something i suggest to make things more interesting RANDOM EVENTS!!! woot woot for those. could be every so many minutes 2-4 something random happens. maybe like a super strong creep apears and you get the TEAM that kills it gets a large chunk o cash. like 500-1000 each. now i say the team that kills becuase my teammates seem to be bad about running back and forth while i attack and then getting that last hit in.....specially with the big guy in mid.

Now on to what i think is imba. DONALD DUCK!! now it might be that i was lvl 18 when everyone else was lvl 8-10 but you can hit someone for about 300 dps for like 5 seconds if you use all his skills in the right order. the max ive seen him do with all his spells at once was around 1000 damage and that was with him attacking while spells were doing damage. thats insane in the course of a couple seconds.

Level 1
ok let me start off by sayin i love this map. that being said....most of the people in the game i jsut played complained about being bored about 10 minutes in. SO here's something i suggest to make things more interesting RANDOM EVENTS!!! woot woot for those. could be every so many minutes 2-4 something random happens. maybe like a super strong creep apears and you get the TEAM that kills it gets a large chunk o cash. like 500-1000 each. now i say the team that kills becuase my teammates seem to be bad about running back and forth while i attack and then getting that last hit in.....specially with the big guy in mid.
random events would be okay.
maybe something like "the player with the most kills of each team switch the teams for 2 mins." or "every hero changes their appearance to...i dont know...a chicken?(they still have their stats and skills) and the player names+colours are hidden and if u click on someone else's hero it just get deselected so nobody knows whos hero they are approaching.for 2mins".
such chaos would make alot of fun imo ;D

Now on to what i think is imba. DONALD DUCK!! now it might be that i was lvl 18 when everyone else was lvl 8-10 but you can hit someone for about 300 dps for like 5 seconds if you use all his skills in the right order. the max ive seen him do with all his spells at once was around 1000 damage and that was with him attacking while spells were doing damage. thats insane in the course of a couple seconds.

i dont think hes that imba D=i never had any probs fighting him.
hes actually pretty easy to defeat with brook =D
donald uses all of his skills against brook->brook dies->brook revives->brook rapes donalds ass =3

oh and another thing:
could u add tomes or something? i always have like 7-10k gold left and all inventory slots with the strongest items and nothing to spend for =/
maybe like 1 "+5 (agi or str or int)tome" costs...hm...1500gold?

Level 5
I played it 4-5 games (single player) and it was very fun, but this map is very unblanced.

1. Some heroes are too big which mean they are easy to be targeted(Ichigo, Mario, Pacman) and some are too small which mean they are hard to be targeted(Pikachu, Donald Duck, Mumbo) just change selection scale, make them even sizes.
2. Rasengan can't be used in duel why?
3. Creeps are a bit too strong.

pkw

pkw

Level 9
1. Ur first point isn't really good. Example...Pikachu as big as Ichigo? O_O
Actually I don't really see the point of the hard target stuffs on heroes. I only encounter it on creeps.

3. Not that too strong. Intermediate level of creeps actually. Which makes teamwork important in the starting game.

Level 5
1.I didn't tell him to make Pikachu as big as Ichigo! I said Ichigo is too big and Pikachu is too small, so that I told him to change selection scale (and also scaling value would be nice). Someone might find it hard to target those heroes with small selection scale. Selection scale doesn't effect the size of heroes, but it make them easier to be clicked or selected. It's Scaling value that effect the sizes.

3.Maybe you are right. I just found it hard even though I had 3-4 Improved items. I'm lack in senses of farming.

Sorry, if I didn't make it clear in the first place.

pkw

pkw

Level 9
I played it 4-5 games (single player) and it was very fun, but this map is very unblanced.

1. Some heroes are too big which mean they are easy to be targeted(Ichigo, Mario, Pacman) and some are too small which mean they are hard to be targeted(Pikachu, Donald Duck, Mumbo) just change selection scale, make them even sizes.
2. Rasengan can't be used in duel why?
3. Creeps are a bit too strong.

lol. you should said it clearer =)
oh nvm.

btw, having 3-4 improved items....lol. Get yourself the recipe items =P

Level 5
So the selection scale should be even size, at least for creeps because now they are too small.

I had 3 improved items and 1 recipe item at that time. (^^ missed lots of detail on first post)

Why Rasengan can't be used in duel? I still wonder. Cheating spell for 1 on 1?
I think you should make it's used in duel, but with less damage or something.

OK, I played 3-4 more games with different heroes. Here's my clear opinions.

1. Selection Scale too small (Donald Duck, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Bomberman)
2. Scaling Value too big (Ichigo, Blackwargreymon)
3. Scaling Value too small (Bomberman, Mumbo) just increase a bit, cause they are supposed to be small.

The rest is ok. Hope this help

Last edited:
Level 16

to avoid glitch that might be happen :D

Scaling Value too big (Blackwargreymon)

Blackwargreymon is supposed to be big :)

So the selection scale should be even size, at least for creeps because now they are too small.

I had 3 improved items and 1 recipe item at that time. (^^ missed lots of detail on first post)

I think you should make it's used in duel, but with less damage or something.

OK, I played 3-4 more games with different heroes. Here's my clear opinions.

1. Selection Scale too small (Donald Duck, Sakura, Bomberman, Donkey Kong, Haunter, Naruto, Bomberman)
2. Scaling Value too big (Ichigo, Blackwargreymon)
3. Scaling Value too small (Bomberman, Mumbo) just increase a bit, cause they are supposed to be small.

The rest is ok. Hope this help

ok thanks i'll do it :grin:

Last edited:
Level 3
lol numemon is funny. Kinda strange that you have to pick bomberman to get him though, might be better to just make him pickable. The potions seem a bit weak for the price.

Level 16
hi i tested ur map not bad tough i liked the other vers(they had more heros T_T) well i just wana say that u should add more heros like:sasuke sephirot and more!!^^ anyway cool map 5/5

of course i'll add them later, but not right now.

Nice little update...mmmm..but wheres mai Nico Robin? :cry: Ah well. I guess I can be patient a bit longer. :con:

don't worry i'll add her later, too busy right now, so i just did a little update :grin:

hi, thie map is very nice 5/5 and the older version were more heros why you removed them..?

the latest wc3 patch broke the map, so i must rewrite and reworked all systems and spells, and i'm lazy to rewrite all those heroes :cute:

lol numemon is funny. Kinda strange that you have to pick bomberman to get him though, might be better to just make him pickable. The potions seem a bit weak for the price.

well i want to make hidden characters to make it more interesting :xxd:. and about the potions, hmm...yes maybe i would tweak it later :con:

Level 3
Whatcha got planned for the next version? Oh and on a side note, I was playing as subzero and I think his ice slide should leave behind an ice path. Just an effect is fine.

Level 3
hmm there's a better mumbo jumbo model on warcraft unlimited now, might be worth switching to.

Level 1
Is v2.06 the last version?
I can see in the picture there's goku & more heroes, but the map i downloaded doesn't include them...