• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GrainWarehouse

Scratch made, i am not satisfied entirely with it, dunno needs more orcy stuff anyway this is for a hush hush project that only a handful of people know about and its awzumness, usually i don´t do the scratch made stuff but its about time i made more of an effort instead of mechanical man forcing himself to do all the building models

Oh and one more thing, i used the grain warehouse anims and edited them a bit, not the best of anims but it functions fine for such a model.

Keywords:
Orc, Trap door, Creep, Spawning
Contents

GrainWarehouse (Model)

Reviews
17:16, 23rd Feb 2009 LiOneSS: Could be useful

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Compare to the orc Fort or the Arena this one was cake, had a little trouble with uv mapping, the grass was a tad bit ridiculous so i changed it and it looks more orky now, or for neutral creeps. Dunno if i am going to use this one, its function provided a neat but kinda of a retarded strategy for orcs. Allowing them to load into a stealth building and unload on unwary forces is quite the ass kicker.