1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

GotA 0.57

Submitted by twelveoclock
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Made by Twelveoclock (US East)

Extremely fun if you're a little tired of dota heroes. Almost all of the heroes have at least one triggered ability.

An AoS style map that mocks dota
-Contains familiar item setup
-Many new items recipes
-Many new heroes (98 heroes)
-fast, fun gameplay
-Optimized for 2-3 times faster load time

Find me in Channel Clan TSMA (US East)

Changelog for 0.56

Important:
-5 New Heroes
-Remade Templar Knight(changed two abilities)
-Remade Horadrim(changed two abilities)
-Displays cooldown for each active spell.
Contents

GotA 0.57 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Sort of a dota variant. Overpowered heroes, ect.
  1. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    And if I play -ar mod? and I don't want to -repick? :sad: or I repicked 1 time.. and next time this hero comes? :confused: :sad:

2. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh.. I forgot...Can you say on this site... when will you post next version? Like: The next version will be posted approximately on the 10 of March.:grin:

3. twelveoclock

twelveoclock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He's a good hero. If you get two heroes you don't like, then just get better at more heroes.

I don't really know myself when new versions come out. I don't really have a schedule for modding.

4. Kohake

Kohake

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm not sur eI plaeyed the latest version but I'll get on to it right away and come bacj with anything I cna find.

5. Kohake

Kohake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fury slashes(templar knight) defenitly needs to be nerfed.

If you get Bash and feedback you + 35 dmg + 10 dmg + 20 agi, and since templar knight is agi he gets + 65 dmg. Now, assuming your enemy has mana, you will do an anditinal 45 damage per hit, adding up to 110 extra damage.

His ulti slows the enemy aswell, making it a feirce combo. If you slow your enemy and attack with 110 exra damage per attack for 5 seconds att max attack speed(13 attacks), and on top of that drain their mana and stun them, they have no hope of surviving. (Then you get the critical/cleav and it's gg.)

Talsiman of Luckis too weak.
    It does has 1% to crit x5. That's a 400% damage boost on 1/100. 400/100 = 4. The talsiman gives you a 4% damge boost as an averidge, and I think that's pritty weak.

6. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree... Stun it's too much :cneut:
    Some agility heroes put 2 stun items and give 100% stun :ash::asad:
    Pls add like in Dota...2 stun items doesn't work... and Passive stun + stun item doesn't work.:wink:

7. Kohake

Kohake

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's not exactly what I meant. I were talking about Templat Knight wich is a hero who's thirs skill gives him maximum in attack speed allowed. A normal agi hero with stun items won't stun locka anyone becuas ther is only 12% chance.

And I don'th think they do stack... Possibly the bash and the crit bash, but not two of the same kind.

8. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pls add commands: -swap and -switch :cexc: It's important :bored:

9. twelveoclock

twelveoclock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I may add swap and switch soon, but regarding Templar Knight, he is getting remade, and his fury slashes won't be on him.

Talisman of luck is supposed to give a weak damage bonus. It's a level 1 item.

10. Zack1996

Zack1996

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A comment on the new version. USE MORE SPECIAL EFFECTS!
    Many of the new spells are rather good but the lack of Special Effects make them look lame. Take Circuit Switch for example, it's nice but a lightning connecting the two and some lightning explosions here and there could make it better.
    Also, the Aqua Strike Ultimate is kinda crap. It looks stupid (special effects) and is rather weak. You could try making the guy turn into water and move towards the guy. Hitting the target will trigger some watery explosion or something :)
    Overall, a really good map, I really like it :D

11. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    New little problems...

Man...:
    1. Stormseer's secound spell: Lightning attack needs 25 mana for each attack...I think it's a little too much... because the hero is agility not intellect...so pls reduce it to 10/15 mana...
    2. The 3 spell of Stormseeker at rank max gives +32 damage...:thumbs_down: weak...wasted...I suggest it needs new spell...or more damage...
    3.the Shadowblade's spell 1:fan of knives at rank max gives 140 damage...:bored: 2.5 sec cooldown... I think it's better to increase damage like... 250 and increase time...like on 15 sec...because the hero is for agility not intellect and hasn't got that much mana...
    4.Stormseeker's ultimate is weak ... 0 damage
    Storm surge gives 140 damage and this is weak... and needs 140 mana... and again it's an agility hero not Intellect.:ash:
    5.Khan's second spell it's superb for strength ...but cooldown it's too short... only 15 sec...I suggest you increase it to 20-30.:wink:

12. Dusannn

Dusannn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you play against computer ? ^^

13. vladn

vladn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea... no AI mod... with AI it would have been too nice :grin:

14. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    you should balance the orb of pain and herald of zakarum, because -25 armor as satyr assasin + ulti is pretty much gg. if someone gets the orb the only way to counter is to get 1-2 shields which makes the game boring and lame cause u cant really get items which would match good with your hero.
    (imagine a game where everyone got 1 orb and 2 shields thats boring).
    Please rebalance these items and maybe nerf hermes heels or s.t abit cause nearly maxmovement and blink is annoying if anyone gets it lategame^^.

15. ceko16

ceko16

Resources:
    Resources:
    hello, i was wondering are you working on the new version ? I really enjoy your map its fun and i has a pretty fast gamerate +all the items are so imbalanced and we all love em so much :p keep up the good work i hope we soon get an update.
    P.S. I was joking about the items (the previus version items where much more imbalanced xD )

16. ceko16

ceko16

Resources:
    Resources:
    Also Twelveoclock i wanted to ask you:
    Are you aware of the bug the avatar item gives ? It has been there for quite a while maybe even from the beggining of gota, It persisted after the complete item change in 0.5x (or was it a few versions before, it doesnt really matter) I was just posting this question beacause i am not sure if you even know about this bug, I personally dont have anything against it cuz it causes fear in my enemies xD
    P.S. Its the bug that enlarges you without an end and in a few minutes you sorta become bigger than the screen :/

17. twelveoclock

twelveoclock

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wait what?!? I've never seen this avatar glitch, could you elaborate more?

18. ceko16

ceko16

Resources:
    Resources:
    crap and i thought you left it there cuz it was cool :/
    Lota ppl that play this map are gonna hate me for telling you this but it is a glitch so it goes like this:
    When you get the avatar item you activate it, then while its still on you drop the item and pick it up again. When the duration of the avatar expires you are still as big as the last time you used it which in other words means that each time you activate the avatar item, drop it and pick it up again you become bigger which eventually makes you bigger than the screen ^^
    P.S. more info on the new version please xD, and thank you for your time

19. mrkun

mrkun

Resources:
    Resources:
    i found some bugs :

- random mode ( -ar ) : some players have no their Hero.
    - item recipe give you bonus although it has not been combined yet ( Soulstone ) and when you already combine it , the bonus dissapear

That's all , i wait for your new version , i realy like your map :grin:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  20. mrkun

mrkun

Resources:
    Resources:
    where are you twelveoclock ??? I need new version to play random mode