• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GotA 0.57

Made by Twelveoclock (US East)

Extremely fun if you're a little tired of dota heroes. Almost all of the heroes have at least one triggered ability.

An AoS style map that mocks dota
-Contains familiar item setup
-Many new items recipes
-Many new heroes (98 heroes)
-fast, fun gameplay
-Optimized for 2-3 times faster load time

Find me in Channel Clan TSMA (US East)

Changelog for 0.56

Important:
-5 New Heroes
-Remade Templar Knight(changed two abilities)
-Remade Horadrim(changed two abilities)
-Displays cooldown for each active spell.
Contents

GotA 0.57 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Sort of a dota variant. Overpowered heroes, ect.
Level 2
Superb bug... this with the avatar :grin::xxd:
I didn't notice it because I don't make low level items :thumbs_up:
I don't think that it is soo important... because it just enlarge the hero no bonus stats... or some other important changes...it's just for fun :wink:
Taking about fun... Pls add -wtf mod and AI ...:cry:
and I told you before... -switch command pls!!!!:bored::asc:
I told you before...about new heroes... pls do something about them...
Keep up the good work...
Waiting for new version!:grin:

Level 4
I'll try to fix the Avatar Glitch

-wtf isn't possible because not all my spells are MUI

An AI seems too difficult to implement.

I may add -switch in the future

Next version will have a huge terrain change, to make traveling to base more difficult.
Also... neutral creeps lol

Level 1
i found some bugs :

- random mode ( -ar ) : some players have no their Hero.
- item recipe give you bonus although it has not been combined yet ( Soulstone ) and when you already combine it , the bonus dissapear

That's all , i wait for your new version , i realy like your map :grin:

Please note this :grin:

Level 2
1.What is MUI?:cred:
2.No mana cooldown I think you can... yes there are some heroes with no spells...but for the rest it would be superb...
3.Pls add -kick command for host...Or -votekick :cool:
4.No new heroes on the next update? :bored: At least do something about this:
New little problems...
Man...:
1. Stormseer's secound spell: Lightning attack needs 25 mana for each attack...I think it's a little too much... because the hero is agility not intellect...so pls reduce it to 10/15 mana...
2. The 3 spell of Stormseeker at rank max gives +32 damage... weak...wasted...I suggest it needs new spell...or more damage...
3.the Shadowblade's spell 1:fan of knives at rank max gives 140 damage... 2.5 sec cooldown... I think it's better to increase damage like... 250 and increase time...like on 15 sec...because the hero is for agility not intellect and hasn't got that much mana...
4.Stormseeker's ultimate is weak ... 0 damage
Storm surge gives 140 damage and this is weak... and needs 140 mana... and again it's an agility hero not Intellect.
5.Khan's second spell it's superb for strength ...but cooldown it's too short... only 15 sec...I suggest you increase it to 20-30.
I can't wait for the new update!:xxd::grin::mwahaha:

Level 4
Stormseeker isn't weak. Yes, I will reduce the mana cost of lightning orb, but his 3rd skill is just fine. At level 8, you can attain +32 damage and +20 damage, which is +52 damage, and at level 8, is very powerful.

Also, his first ability is not meant to be a damage ability. It's an AoE disable for 2 seconds. That is why it is so valuable. Not to mention it sets up very nice combos with some heroes. In fact, I think it's a little too strong.

MUI means multi unit instantable. Fancy way to saying the ability works on multiples units at the same time.

I don't think votekick is necessary.

Yea Khan may be a little too strong.

Level 2
Another bug found...: when you start game and the host enters -ug he can add it how many times he wants...and it adds gold to all ... until it says Orb effect doesn't work... or something like it...:nw:
Mod -mo doesn't work after entering -ug -aos
Sometimes on Time Wizard and I use ultimate... for example Axe used speed spell and my Ultimate had no effect on him :thumbs_down:
And now I see... the excess of heroes that have -ms too much... isn't good... it's hard to kill them when they run :angry::sad:

Level 1
I thought -ug is made so it can be entered several times not just once.
Btw will you please stop whining about some heroes ? There are 9x heroes on this map why do you care if 1 is weaker or another sucks or whatever, when a new hero is made and released in a new version in doesnt mean he must be stronger than the rest just cuz he is new. The spirit of gota is just to fight with no purpose for 20-30 minutes and like it, everything is so overpowered it has nothing to do with dota, gota is made for random fun :p and there wont be any sence in adding neutrals in my oppinion.
Looking forward to the new version and gratz to twelveoclock for the great map ^^

Last edited:
Level 4
I thought -ug is made so it can be entered several times not just once.
Btw will you please stop whining about some heroes ? There are 9x heroes on this map why do you care if 1 is weaker or another sucks or whatever, when a new hero is made and released in a new version in doesnt mean he must be stronger than the rest just cuz he is new. The spirit of gota is just to fight with no purpose for 20-30 minutes and like it, everything is so overpowered it has nothing to do with dota, gota is made for random fun :p and there wont be any sence in adding neutrals in my oppinion.
Looking forward to the new version and gratz to twelveoclock for the grate map ^^

Thank you. But I'm still adding neutrals.(for when you are missing that 100 gold for the next recipe:thumbs_up:)

Level 5
nice map, although it had too much things that were almost copies of Dota things(Spirit Walker named Barathum? Same model named Furion? Wirts Leg = Power Threads? among other things) but else a VERY good map. Although, i would nerf the Flame Staff in the later levels, atleast for the Illusionist. When i played, every illusion got the Phoenix Fire skill, which means 60 damage per second per illusion, without attacking

otherwise, 8.5 out of 10

Barathrum itself is a stolen name :p

It's a metal band.

Level 5
Review:

-a lot of different Heros + 10/10
-much triggered abbilitys + 6/10
-a lot of items + 6/10
-good gameplay, half aos, half arena, thats something new + 10/10

-some unballanced heros - 5/10
-bad multiboard - 3/10

24/40 Points

Rating: 3/5

Nice map, but very unballanced, but i like to play it.

Level 3
I dont think this is a good idea of this map.. +1 to mass of simmilar maps, nothing new a lot of copies. Also u could make abilities more intresting. More effects, novelty... Triggered spells are too simple

Level 1
i love this map its the best aos i've ever played :D

so now im going to make a gota clan (but its no pure gota clan it includes maps like farmers vs hunters rabbits vs sheep too).

so if you are intrested in a gota clan post me here or whisper RaGe]CoKage- at europe

Level 1
Good map but rebalance heroes pls and put new modes like single draft,swap,switch on.
is still the map maker updating this map?

Level 1
Nice map mate!Some heroes are unbalanced.But this map is great.I love AOS maps.I played many games and maps.You should keep updating it.4+.

Level 1
Hey i am going to make video for this.But it's kinda stupid.So do you want me to create video?But if you want you must do something for me:).Good luck.