• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

assassin copy.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Final verson of Akama as Undead Dranai Assassin. 100% no CnP, retextured with plate and leather armor, its dark and its GORE! Please rate it, give comments and suggestions.
do not, i repeat: DO NOT EDIT OR UPLOAD IN OTHER SITES without my permition!!!

Keywords:
Akama, Dranai, Draenei assassin, gore, undead, blood, blade, sword, knife, evil, rage, rampage
Contents

Gore Assassin (Texture)

Reviews
21:26, 29th Jul 2008 Werewulf: All I see is recolour and filter work. OBVIOUSLY not approvable.

M

21:26, 29th Jul 2008
Werewulf: All I see is recolour and filter work. OBVIOUSLY not approvable.

Edit: "From Original Post:" The use of filters and the lack of decent contrast makes this skin look bad. The freehanded parts are nice though.

This skin is good. I've said that over and over again. I'm just saying there are still a few flaws that need to be fixed and that there are some filters which you should try to avoid. I'm only trying to give you decent critique. Feel free to disagree if you want.

Don't give up. If you keep taking people's advice then this texture will get better and better. You have great potential and are very persistant which is good for a Texturer. Keep at it, man!

And no. I'm not saying this as a way of apology. Obviously you just thought I was trying to give you inappropriate critique because I dislike you are something. That's not true.

Last edited:
Level 5
thats not the point... hawkwing pushes back all of my attempts of postig a skin. While the others say that its good, he says BAD! I havent slept for 3 days, i was working on the skin, and that guy with emo sponge bob avatar says FILTERS and hawkwing showels shit about it... Fuck its less than 25% filtering. After the first rejection of the skin i took it easy, and agreed with hawkwing AFTER examing HW rules. And I tryed to do my best, and all you creeps suddenly flushed my skin into the sewers... can some1 tell me how to delete my account anyway?

who the fuck said this wasent emo?
(the skin looks nice BTW :D)

Last edited by a moderator: