Goodbye.

Level 16
Hello, fellow THW'ers.

I would like to announce that I am leaving the hive, due to multiple reasons.

Well, Paladon was demodded. That pulled me away from the hive. I was there when he CnPed the icons, too.

Then, there's the rush of noobs that can't take it that they're resources get rejected.

Then Void got banned because he couldn't take it anymore.

You know, it's just not worth being on the hive anymore.

So I guess this means goodbye.

~A7X

Level 22
Eh, I'm just a bit tired of THW.

It's just too perfect.

Too good to be true.

And when you see some things, it is.

It could always be better.
Are you an emo now?
"IT'S TOO GOOOD FOR MEH! *CUT CUT* I MUST LIVE IN MISERY AND PAIN!! I CAN'T ACCEPT ANYTHING GOOD!!"
That's how I see you currently. + If you are leaving, stop posting here lol
I doubt that you will leave tbh. You will either just lurk for 2 months and then come back or you will come back after 2 weeks.

Level 15
Dude I liked Void a lot ever since I first started talking to him on Wc3Creations but seriously, get off the bloke's dick. You don't even know the fella and you're making a huge deal over him getting banned.

Level 24

It's just too perfect.

Too good to be true.

That post, made me laugh so god-damn hard. THW is not, in any concievable way 'too good to be true'. Furthermore, your whole "seen too much" attitude is really wearing thin in this thread.

You don't even know the fella and you're making a huge deal over him getting banned.

Also QFT, thanks to En_Feugo.

Level 3

It's just too perfect.

Too good to be true.

Hey you keep saying I'm leaving bye bye bye bye yet you keep responding saying it over and over. Are you trying to get like your final attention or something? Here's some attention: I never saw you within THW and probably won't remember you, along with probably 99% of the people here. So ... bye?

Hey you keep saying I'm leaving bye bye bye bye yet you keep responding saying it over and over. Are you trying to get like your final attention or something? Here's some attention: I never saw you within THW and probably won't remember you, along with probably 99% of the people here. So ... bye?

woah man, show some respect.

i don't know you either but i wouldn't want you to leave(as you are implying).

this community should have more "not yet known" talents.

Level 3
I'm just saying as I'm reading through the thread he starts off by saying bye, and shows some of his negative complaints I guess to THW, then people say bye I get it but instead maybe responding saying thanks to those who are saying bye to him he continues with problems. That's all I saw. So I was just thinking like he is trying to get attention or something or leave with a negative rep or something. If he wants to leave, no one can really stop him but I mean leave with some good rep. Say all the good things THW did for you and what not and the friends you made and the great people here...that's all I'm saying.

Level 15
First thing I see when I enter the site tells me the site is bad.
Welcome to Horde Studio. This is a Warcraft 3 mod site where we are determined to help users not promote criticism. As many think that Criticism is essential to helping someone get better, it is.