• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good idea maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi everytime i look at a skin i see it happen.. and it kinda anoys me the part with the 3/5 4/5 whatever it is WE HAVE A LITTLE RATING BOX FOR IT.... ok here's the idea what if.. when people want to comment on the skin they HAVE to rate it first?

Level 5
Well i don't think it's a very good idea: coz i c a lot of beta or "not yet full" things (or things that could be updated), and i want to write a comment how to update it, and then i rate if i find it "complete" enough.

What i think is a "reset votes" options could be useful (only available for the author or moderators).

Level 5
well if the skins arnt finished they shouldnt post em under the skins section of the site but post em here so people can give there opinnions then change the skin and when its finished then post it people can even go to wc3c and post there skin there (in the forums ofcourse) so people can say whether they like it or not and about the things that people will rate down becous they dont like the persone well we can kinda see that hapening already with wormskull dont you think?

Level 2
Yes and also that if you rate you have to give comment.
Its so enoying when you get a 1/5 and you dont know what you've done wrong, I wan't to know cause I can improve it then

Status
Not open for further replies.