1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gone.

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Tonks, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cal823

cal823

Resources:
    Resources:
    anyway how does rep work exactly? im a bit fuzzy on it, it seems 2 be sumthing that moderators give you, along with grief(no offense intended to moderators, just i have a tendancy to get in trouble with them on most sites, just over little things really)
    do u get rep when u submit a map or sumthing?

2. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    You get rep if you eather help Mods and Admins with stuff they usally do, post good maps, post intelligent threads, good terrian, good model, good artwork, etc. negitive rep means that we did something wrong, or got introuble, and we get red

3. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    You get rep by abeing a good helpful person, for that you get tiny rep.

It's the artists such as map makers and modelers that get all the large rep.

4. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    /\
    l l
    l l
    l l yep.

5. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm still going to poke around. I'm just not going to contribute anything anymore. It's not only this; this is just the thing that put me passed the point. Gotta love being guilty until proven innocent.

Have you read the thread? There's no way I could do that again.

I'm just leaving because this forum is dis-functional and still has a very long way to go to fix it.

6. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    So you're not really leaving.

7. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your crying because your mommy caught you stealing money? I remember you to be a great artist, a great designer, a great....tonks. Now your a baby, a selfish baby, dont cry and despair, forgive and forget. Thats my moto. You were the Great tonks, now your a low-life, just because your mommy caught you stealing money. You got a short fuse there boy. We are happy that your not active anymore, we don't want a n00b who steals artwork and think he is inocent, good-bye Tonks, I hope your computer doesnt electicute you on the way out of the site......

8. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Depends on the view. I'm leaving in the sense that I'm removing my resources and such that I've posted, and disassociating myself with the site. I'm not leaving in the sense that I'm going to read things.

9. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    sigh.....children never learn....

10. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus :p

11. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im the tooth fairy, but anyway lets not flame, if Tonks is going to be a dick because Wulf got her evil groove on him, then lets leave him alone [Alt F6][/Alt F6]

12. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Somewhat contradictory, aren't you?

13. SentryIII

SentryIII

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I looked at the other thread, and I must say that I'm gonna have to side with Tonks on this. If you people had done your research properly, you would have found out that Tonks' real name is Valery Shklovsky. Sorry for revealing your personal information Tonks, but it's clear they don't know anything. Usually when artists show off their work under a different name, they cover it up so that people don't start flame wars about how the imge was stolen. Obviously, that practice is uncommon within this community so I can understand how you must feel. Just don't let this get you down.

Just kidding. You are a fucking idiot. What is this shit about you being "guilty until proven innocent"? They proved you stole that artwork, or does that evidence not count in Tonks1337ArtWorldLol? This kind of behavior makes people wonder about your other resources. It's definitely a good idea to have your stuff removed since it would ruin the site's reputation if it hosted stolen content, so I guess I'll commend you for at least doing that. In any case, stop trying to pass off other peoples' work as your own. Just learn from this experience.

14. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    What does tonks real name have to do with this? and anyway, yes that was contradictory, I am unique in my emotions you would say, know me better and im accually emotionless.

ZOMG Sentry you evil bastered, everyone press the reply button and look at Sentrys hidden text, he is lieing about what he is saying above me, he is ultra flamming at tonks right now, not cool man, have you been doing this for awile?

Reply but dont say anything instead look at sentrys flameing green text invisible post, then post, ralle might have to fix that up, its called secret flamming.

15. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Woah woah woah! We may be a bit miffed, but that doesn't mean you can go and post someone's personal info, ESPECIALLY their last name.

Dickhole move, dickhole move, along with the secret flaming.

16. JarrardKO

JarrardKO

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then how did you create it the first time. Hmm, maybe because you didn't?..

lol. Your like the robber who stumbles out of a bank with the bags full of money but gets caught by the police and then tells the police "I didn't do it."

Come on. ~_~

17. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    wow guys...just because he broke a rule doesn't mean you can brake a rule by flaming him, lay off him.
    Currently im talking to Sentry on wc3c irc(like i do alot) and im still finding evidence that may prove tonks side, so far i havnt found much..besides that fact that tonks is a photographer and makes works that look very useful towards wallpapers.

18. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Initially I meant for this to be a good bye to any friends I made, until everyone started bashing it and made it look like I was trying to dramatize. This, precisely, is one of the reasons why I'm not doing this anymore.

19. Technomancer

Technomancer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Go on, enjoy your life. Laters.

20. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ah, Tonks, this is very sad indeed.

I don't know whether you stole that piece of artwork or not (I really like to think that you didn't) and I really think your a nice guy, so stealing others property doesn't seem at all like the Tonks that i've come to know over the last few months.

Whatever you choose, I hope that you're happy with it.

Good bye and good luck friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.