• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goku

Goku from Dragon Ball Z. This is my first attempt at doing a model. Tell me what you think and be honest. I don't really care so much if you credit me but feel free to if you want because its is nice to get credit for what you have done right? If you want to put it anywhere else such as on a new site let me know just so I can go look. I'd like to know where it goes if it goes anywhere that is. XD Who knows you may all hate it.
Um rate honestly and credit goes to gotenkz for his DBZBaseUnit model which I made mine from. I did more than reskin it. The skin is free handed by me so tell me what you think.

N. Zerox

Update: Now fixed his head geoset to look better and more like Goku's head/hair. There is now another blp file included you do need it otherwise his head will have no texture. Enjoy. Hope you like this improvement.

Update 2: Okay it now only uses one texture again because I realized that I didn't need my no longer used space on my first texture. So there's a nice improvement for you. HIis face is now not as blurry as the part on the texture was enlarged and re UV mapped. His Feet have been resized and retextured His shoes and clothing ect now include highlights and shadows and more agreeing colors. His animations have also been changed so he now stands upright instead of leaning over. I don't believe there are any errors with them let me know if you find any. Hope you like it.

And Just for reference here are my previous images of the different versions (If this isn't allowed let me know and I'll remove it.):

Goku_Screenshot.JPG

Goku.JPG

Note: I still have old versions if you for some odd reason want them pm me. And version 3 was just a poor attempt at texture changes. So I didn't post a picture of it. If you want the pic I post it up too.

Update: Now Version 4. Textures almost completely redone to give better more vibrant colors. Hope you like it. I also beefed up his arms a little.

Update: Now Version 5. It includes a modified texture from previous versions that now includes SS area's for my SS Goku Models. So you only need 1 texture for all three. Not much of a change except it has a slightly new uv and his hair has lighter shades in it so you can see it in the camera.

Keywords:
Goku, Dragonball, Dragon, ball, Z, Dragonball Z, anime,
Contents

Goku (Model)

Reviews
15:50, 28th Aug 2008 General Frank: In remoderation. 30th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Clothing on the texture could do with some better shading. 4th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved. Kimberly: Same reason as your sonic model, you...
Level 7
Thanks FalconEye. You seem to give well thought out replies. I could try to make it improved still yeah. Posibbly you could look at my other models and try to help me there too. :thumbs_up:

Sure thing just private message me if you need help or something of that matter. By the way if you want I can also check and see what spells will fit well with certain models of yours and recommend them to you. (I have a lot of spare time lol)

Level 20
Lol I love your new addition to your sig: "Go on, press the reputation button. You know the deep desire, that strong temptation. I dare you, things won't turn out bad. Closer, closer, closer, and then! Leave a comment, a good one..."

Its holarious. Remind me to rep you for that later after I spread some rep around. And please do go download the others and give me comments. They are mostly in the pending section still.

These models are very good, you've put a lot of work on them!
Best thing of all is the size, nice that you only use GokuSS.blp texture! =)
Size for using all of these 4 DBZ models is not higher than 400 kb!

Vote: 4/5

If u add icons for your models = 5/5

TIP: Ask "CRAZYRUSSIAN" for help, he's the king of icons, and Im sure he will gladly help you out with such nice models!

Level 20
These models are very good, you've put a lot of work on them!
Best thing of all is the size, nice that you only use GokuSS.blp texture! =)
Size for using all of these 4 DBZ models is not higher than 400 kb!

Vote: 4/5

If u add icons for your models = 5/5

TIP: Ask "CRAZYRUSSIAN" for help, he's the king of icons, and Im sure he will gladly help you out with such nice models!

Hmm I could try to make icons I guess. I'll try to freehand them in gimp. We'll see though how it goes. :con: And just so you know you said all 4? Its 3 Goku Normal, Goku SS2, and Goku SS3 all do. SS4 doesn't. It had to have a new one. XD

Level 2
Hey zerox what ever happened to that piccolo model?
I saw it posted here... so did you delete it or did it get rejected?

Level 1
Listen guys,I have read a post for how to import costume models,but it didn t work for me.So If anyone wants to help me with this particular model,It would be fantastic.I am creating some Dbz maps,but not with the ''real'' models till know..

Level 3
I speak spanish, sorry for mi bad english i realize it sucks especially the pronunciation , Thank you, for all your models Goku (normal, SSJ, SSJ3, SSJ4) on my map and weighing less than others because they have the same texture xD 3 of them, and I gave you credits in my blog.