• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Going away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am going to be gone until most likely the 21st of June when my new house will get upgraded internt. Sorry about the almost 2 week haitus but I have been gone longer before.

Level 12
Well I am back, DnL is up and working and everything. I have now a super fasy connection.

shados, what is your DnL name? Ask to join Clan Akkaba and get some alts to do the same and we can start earning SXP.

Bah, no more green text? This place sucks now :(

Level 18
GRRRR! DnL IS FUCKING EVIL! I sent them an email ages ago to have my Click & Buy acccount number changed so that they would read the fact I've bought DnL and give me access to it and my free month etc, but they STILL haven't done a thing after ~20 days! It's ridiculous!

P.S. You can still use all the bbcode tags but you have to type them manually as someone turned off being able to choose your text editor type and so we're stuck with the basic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.