1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

God's Word: The True Way

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by PUVer, Oct 7, 2011.

1. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well I think its still nice that you released it and since they found lots of bugs, that will save you for fixing then with the other future bugs(for future contents). That well take your time and focus on your studies first.

2. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    By the way, immediately after the release of the Russian version i found coder. Rather coder found me XD And now the map will have a lot of Jass spells. For example, if wild boar will be see the hero, runs to the side of the hero, stunning and pushing all the enemies on the way. If you already see that, you can dodge a deadly attack of boar.

3. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well that is awesome, nice that you're getting help on this project.

4. Argos

Argos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, the project is great...but i think its a new dimension of warcraft 3 maps and its far from simple games we have used to play. Of course, you have thouslands posibilities what to do, a big storyline and hundereds of other things. Despite of all this i must say that i dont like it becuse its very "overfilled". Please dont take this comment as an insult. You have done cool game and i wish you luck.
    Peace.

5. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was the essence. To make the rich world. Summer had made for himself a small vacation. Bugs found by Russian testers are corrected. I think the English version will appear not earlier than autumn.

6. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Can't wait.

[​IMG]

7. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Project News

Many of russian players are complaining about inconvenience. Interface was seemed to be unintuitive for most of them and no one wanted to deal with it. Because of this, my new coder Hate began to simplify interface, and this is his first result.

1. New menu settings

How it was before?

There were 9 different options. If you want to change view distance, you need to use this skill up to 50 times. Also, all skills were hidden in spellbooks.

How it’s now?

Added new settings:
    Simulator - turn on/off food requires etc.
    Speed of dialogue - each speech has fixed duration. But player can change speed of speech(slower or faster).
    Now you don’t need to click so many times due to usable sliders. Enough to click at them or arrows. With sliders there are a lot of space to customise yours settings.

Oh, yes, now all can blame me about lot of unusable space. This moment was thought out too. Here it is space for 2 options. Unfortunately, Hate and I don’t know what else we can adjust. But if someone can figure it out, we’ll surely think about your ideas.
    Screenshot
    [​IMG]

2. Remaked enable/disable ability system
    Earlier player needed to change skills with hatred arrows and multiboard. Now it’s enough to double click at ability you want, and it will be added. For disable them, you need to double click again at ability in list or at fast panel in right top.

Screenshot
    [​IMG]

3. Remaked display of handicraft skills
    Now Players don’t need to rummage spellbook to find skill you need. Clearly and simple.

Screenshot
    [​IMG]

4. Secret of the forth category
    I think you noticed that there is an empty category next to the options, magic and handicraft. And you are interested in surmise, what is it. And you hope I’ll tell you what for this place is. But I won’t. Write your guesses :D

5. Well done Hate, but what PUVer is doing here?
    Coder did system, and my business is to fill it with content. It means adding in database every ability and handicraft skill, find bugs etc. But it is not all what I do. About next version, its time release, what will be inside and new cookies, you’ll find out in next project’s news.

About the English version
    I will release it only when most of the bugs will be fixed and all that we have planned for the demo version will be implemented. In realesed version (In Russia) a little not completed yet dialogues, quests, and AI.

SUPPORT! :ogre_hurrhurr:
    Put it in your signature, please. :grin:
    [​IMG]
    HTML:
    [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/gods-word-true-way-204990/"][IMG]http://savepic.su/1930747.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

8. DrizztDoUrden

DrizztDoUrden

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy sweet tracktables, I love that!

9. zlowly

zlowly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Make the english version faster :eek:gre_hurrdurr:
    So i can play it :3

10. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Faster is not better. So I will first carefully check map, so that English players are not faced with bugs.

11. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    still waiting... when do you plan to release demo version?

12. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Demo version is now available, but it is in Russian. Players found a lot of bugs and the English version will appear when the Russian version will be perfect. Therefore I will not do two versions at once. Besides bugs there underdone some quests and AI for NPCs. So I'm in no hurry to release the English version. I want to let you have enjoyed a complete, full demo version.

13. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see, ain't understand Russian, so I am waiting for English version instead... Keep it up!

14. Nytefall

Nytefall

Resources:
    Resources:
    You had my interest. Now you have my attention.

15. galactcus

galactcus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    where is the download button?

16. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah, can't find ...

17. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The demo is only available on Russian language atm, if you want to try that try searching God's Word on xgm.ru maybe PUVer uploaded it there.

18. PUVer

PUVer

Resources:
    Resources:
    download test demo 2 (RUS)

Sorry guys for so long there is no English version. I just have not completed the Russian version. And if I now will release an English version then I will have to edit bugs in both versions, and it takes my time. :ogre_icwydt:
    The English version will be when the Russian version will be completed yet.
    Now it's not even a "demo". This is a "test demo". That's when I'll release a demo version, and after that is the English version. And there will be so much of tasty things. *OM-NOM-NOM*

19. Quilnez

Quilnez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    hey, this looks beautiful.. hope you can finish it :thumbs_up:

you should not working at those two. really, it's just time wasting. I suggest you edit the english one. Because english is more universal.

20. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Secondhand

You should seriously be thankful that he is planning to make an English version instead of saying he is just wasting his time. There are lots of Russian maps out there that I really want to play but the author's didn't bother making an English version. Russians wants to play their map on Russian language just like how Chinese wants to play maps on their language.