• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods and Empires- CITY building/RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Ahn... like... Isn't it the pretty much thing? You ask the god to do something, and if you have enough favour he will answer your call. LoL

It's been so long since I played AOM :/
Yes I believe your right, except in AOM I don't recall the gods being summonable which is where the aforementioned alignment/favour competing would be used.

Level 9
I'm still working on it.hehe..don't worry..The problem areas that you guys mentioned on the previous test map are being addressed now.The food system more or less is functional already but I still have to double check them..And also about the summoning of Gods,I might just for the mean time use the same mechanics as in AOM.but to cast the skills,you need faith/favor points(mana)

mouseman>nope its the first test map,a pre-alpha of sorts.

Level 20
I'm still working on it.hehe..don't worry..The problem areas that you guys mentioned on the previous test map are being addressed now.The food system more or less is functional already but I still have to double check them..And also about the summoning of Gods,I might just for the mean time use the same mechanics as in AOM.but to cast the skills,you need faith/favor points(mana)

Awesome :) Can't wait!

Level 9
Hey guys sorry for not being active once again. See I've been busy doing a lot of things like non wc3 projects, UDK specifically.But I'm still working on this ,not that exclusively though. Plus the fact that I've been devoting a lot of time honing my 3d and 2d digital skills in preparation for my thesis. Don't worry G&E will push through, no matter what, if not sooner but eventually it will. cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.