• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Godfall Chronicles: Empire (M)

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Mechanical Man presents for his 5000th post

Godfall Chronicles
Created by Mechanical Man & Em!

Campaign Info:

A serie of mysterious murders swept across the Empire. The activity is more frequent in the south, near Mara Zun, where ruins of ancient wizards' cities lie. Are they rising again or are there more sinister forces at work? With the Emperor sick and the army tired of constantly repelling orc hordes, the Empire will have hard time enduring another hard blow.

Features:

This the prologue of the sequel to the original Godfall chronicles, taking place few centuries after the original. It contains elven demo campaign which includes also a tutorial. Some features of the campaign:

• Squad based systems
  • City based build system
  • Large scale battles
  • Plenty of custom models for units and buildings

Known bugs:

If you place a building on your own units (which is not regarded as illegal placement), the building will cancel, but you will not get refund. I have yet to discover how to solve this bug. You have been warned.

Screenshots

116787-albums1185-picture101703.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101704.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101705.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture96073.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101849.jpg

Credits:
Most of the stuff is done by Em! and me, others are listed in credit list, but there may be some people missing. Please contact me if you find a non credited resource.

Models:
Callahan (shrines)
Dioneslist (matriarch and vampire heroes)
communist_orc (hut)
Mike (camp)
Rommel (spellweaver)
HappyTauren (lava plane)
Suselishe (fae armor)
Ujimasa Hojo (arcane buildings)
Kitabake (farm)
WhiteDeath
JesusHipster
HappyCockroach
donut3.5
Supertoinks
Freddyk
Callahan
JokeMaster
PROXY
Tranquil
Mike
General Frank
JetFangInferno
ChriZ
-Grendel
Wandering Soul
Rise of the Lich King & Xgm
Textures & Icons:
Kimberly
daenar7
erwtenpeller
Estar
Apheraz Lucent
CrazyRussian
AbstractCreativityNfWar
Golden-Drake
67chrome
Afronight_76
Marcos Dab
Terrain:
ashbringer753
Heinvers
Triggering help:
edo494
Loading Screen
Heinvers (map loading screen)
Haf?or Mar(?) (campaign screen)
Testing:
Crusad3r91
Kasrkin
Fingolfin
VeljkoM

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Godfall, Warhammer, Empire
Contents

Godfall Chronicles: Empire (M) (Campaign)

Reviews
13:20, 28th Sep 2015 Orcnet: I enjoyed the game play, whenever a game has a batch full of men in a squad it reminds me of playing competitive games like Warhammer 40k or Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. Though I'd suggest the squad...
Level 16
Well I finally managed to beat this, I gotta say I really enjoyed the last level, it was very unique and offered something new to the player, 5/5 + 4 rep (mostly for including that gem of a bonus level)

Level 2
so i completed your whole campaign from start to finish zero cheat only iseedeadpeople in all mission is that why i didnt unlock special last mission

i really did enjoy your campaign and wished that you could make more mission for godfall are u going to that now reforge is comming out?

also feedback mission 1 2 4 was easy for 2 just use your heroes to heal towers and build units mercany camp if you can and capture catapult from enemies

mission 4 so easy build paladin steam tank combo easy win steam tank kill towers blood brides ice mages and tower easily and paladins just all around good

and your can easily kill bat alone and snipe workers from catapult

3 mission only i had problems with at start but if you get your dwarf to protect your base and get other hero with 5 units army to explore then it not that hard

one thing i noticed about 2 mission is later you have to retreat to castle because there going attack both east and west on same time meaning one of places towers gonna die so your hero can free cost heal them

so you have to retreat into inner area or else towersi nside that area also die

Last edited:
Level 13
And how did you manage to play this campaign since on Chap.3 I keep getting an out of memory error and I don't have any saved games in the Profile folder? I have stopped everything that uses RAM before launching the game. I usually have no problems with these old maps on 1.27.

Level 26
And how did you manage to play this campaign since on Chap.3 I keep getting an out of memory error and I don't have any saved games in the Profile folder? I have stopped everything that uses RAM before launching the game. I usually have no problems with these old maps on 1.27.
I'm lucky, I have a potato PC and I managed to finish it. Sadly, in the last map I got a few "out of memory" crashes, but other of that, it was an experience I can recommend to everyone. (Very unique unit system, story, etc.) Like every good project in this site: it's abandoned...