• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goddess of War

Long time since I uploaded a model.
This model is an total remake of this model. And it has much more. It has two sets of animations, the normals for two one-handed swords (demoness) and the ones for the two-hand sword (blademaster). I worked my ass of to get all the animations and geosets right.

Also, special thanks to Frankster, as his Bloodelf-Swordsmaster model inspired and helped me how I could do the morph animations.

Note: In the screenshots I blended out the teamglow for beautyness ^^. It has teamglow.

Update: Added a helmet to the model so it looks somewhat more special. Too lazy to make a screenshot though.

Update: Added some fancy shoulderplates and some other little tweaks.

Keywords:
Fel, Orc, Demon, Demoness, Without, wings, lord, swordsmaster, swords, two, handed, one, handed, blademaster, blademistress, female, Fan, blade, storm
Contents

Goddess of War (Model)

Goddess of War (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Improvements to the model has been applied. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. Good job.
Level 4
The only problem that i find is that i cannot find any alternate animations for her, but i can only see in model editor. In World Editor, i can't find any alternate animations, but i can see her on the left. How am i supposed to get her alternate animations in World Editor?
Regardless, kanodoom

Level 2
Looks great. Perfect for a map I am currently working on. Credits will be given.
Although this could benefit from an Icon to go along with it.