• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin UI

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
This was designed by me. Using bits and pieces, CNP in a word. The pictures of my choice was made by these fancy little fellas.

Glowei from Sonsofthestorm.com
Red Knuckle from Sonsofthestorm.com
Samwise from Sonsofthestorm.com
WOW Card Game, owned by Blizzard
WOW Card Game, owned by Blizzard
[color=#00BF0]Orc Interface, which is owned by Blizzard.[/color]

Once the UI was given a form and shape, I requested CRAZYRUSSIAN to help me by adding the final touches. I'm not really sure why you guys assume I am not grateful for his help.
But the thing that confuses me even more is that you claim that he did everything. He buffed the quality, tinted it, and fixed errors. In a word, final touches.

There, now the credits is over and done with. I do not want any flaming. If you consider CRAZYRUSSIAN to have too little of a role in this, that I take too much credit, I do not need a lecture.
Talk to CRAZYRUSSIAN, if he disagrees with me, then he can talk to me, like a rational human being and that'll be that.

Moderator Edit: All textures merged into single bundle.

Keywords:
Goblins, UI, Stuff, Hopefully Flame Proof, Rockets, Crude Mines, Mechanical Steampunk,
Contents

Goblin UI Inventory Cover (Texture)

Goblin UI Tile 01 (Texture)

Goblin UI Tile 03 (Texture)

Goblin UI Tile 04 (Texture)

Goblin UI Tile02 (Texture)

Goblin UI TimeIndicatorFrame (Texture)

Reviews
12:41, 25th May 2011 shiiK: Took me a month to find time, but I've finally got around to testing it in-game, and it performs well. As you already know, I'm not a fan of the food on top of the inventory, nor the sign that overlaps the minimap...
Hello,

A while back I made some extended end caps for @GrapesOfWath

I will upload them here for others to use.

I have modified UITile-01 & 04, so they blend better with the new 05 & 06. Additionally, I replaced the bottom right corner of the minimap to not cover it anymore and replaced it with a completed bomb.

Here's a preview from grapes' map:

1689984965775.png

If the author wants to include these in his original post please feel free :peasant-cheers-back:

Attachments

• 01.dds
    341.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 04.dds
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 05.dds
    341.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 06.dds
    341.5 KB · Views: 2