• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Gladiators ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I love goblins and trolls. And since this has goblins in it, I may be able to draw something up for a loading screen, or assemble something using Photoshop magic (if that suffices). My most prominent example of my work is a link in my signature.

I have intermediate experience in GUI coding for spells, quests, experience systems, loops, removing leaks, save/load, etc. I may be able to help there as well. (I know the very, very, very basics of JASS - may need to review a bit).

PM me or get me into a chatroom somewheres if you are interested in having me as a partner. I really love the idea of this map and how (even though saying "oh another ORPG" is cliché) it brings its own style to the table.

Talk to me about it. I'd like to see the map so far before I commit to anything (if you need help), as anyone would I bet. I have my own ORPG map that I abandoned a year ago if you would like to see that as well.

Thanks,
OddAlienStalkerGuy

Last edited:
Level 15
I love goblins and trolls. And since this has goblins in it, I may be able to draw something up for a loading screen, or assemble something using Photoshop magic (if that suffices). My most prominent example of my work is a link in my signature.

I have intermediate experience in GUI coding for spells, quests, experience systems, loops, removing leaks, save/load, etc. I may be able to help there as well. (I know the very, very, very basics of JASS - may need to review a bit).

PM me or get me into a chatroom somewheres if you are interested in having me as a partner. I really love the idea of this map and how (even though saying "oh another ORPG" is cliché) it brings its own style to the table.

Talk to me about it. I'd like to see the map so far before I commit to anything (if you need help), as anyone would I bet. I have my own ORPG map that I abandoned a year ago if you would like to see that as well.

Thanks,
OddAlienStalkerGuy

Sure, i really need some loading screen :p !
----------------------------------------
Thanks FW :p !

Level 2
It's ok, but i have no time as i had :p, but i still thimk it will be beta for holidays :p !

Hehe okey^^

Well just try your best to make the map good, don't rush it =)
I'm patient so I can wait for a long time, altough I do not prefer to wait ;P

But make the map in your own time, when you feel like it's fun to work on it, and when you have time for it.
Otherwise you might find it boring after a while and then project might die..

If not released before the holidays, so what? ;P
Sure, fun to get a christmas present from you (a beta-ver), but still it is much more fun if we do not push you into making the map to fast so you quit it, because then we won't be able to see how wonderful the map can and will become.

So I wish you good luck and hope you really enjoys working on this project and that you will take your time to make it as you want it to be =)

So, I figured you might want in on this when its completed.

My high quality, but still semi low poly goblin.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HighQualityCataGob.PNG
    HighQualityCataGob.PNG
    46.9 KB · Views: 136
Level 15
Well When I'm done with this, you will only need 2 models for your entire orpg and use attachments, or I can add attachments to one for you and you can call it a priest.

This sounds great :goblin_good_job: !
But, can you make it like VILLAGER model with 40 animations :p, or to make a "MAGES" classes have their spell casting animation, and other attack animation. So for "Fighter" classes :p ??
-----------------------------------
PS: Added map signature... (by dab) :p !

Status
Not open for further replies.