• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Berzerker Mechanik

Reactions: deepstrasz
Raging goblin mechanik

Repairs done by General Frank

Keywords:
goblin brute mechanic
Contents

Goblin Berzerker Mechanik (Model)

Reviews
General Frank (Approved) Model works ingame an performs well.

M

General Frank

(Approved)

Model works ingame an performs well.

Level 6
nazghul_master: A mechanic spider? Already done. Not sure of if its still up for download though.

I dont like it... The proportions of an orc and the head of a goblin... could be a hybrid though.

Level 1
i really like your goblin since i like goblins and gnomes at all -.- but with 300 kb its far too big, the chest doesn't have so many details so i'd say even for 700 polys 300 kb is too big.
but i'd give it a 9/10 (4.5/5)

@nazghul_master or he hasn't played world of warcraft (which was disappointing to me)

Level 1
Nice goblins I going to use lots of your goblins in my map (mostly because almost all enemys are goblins) :wink: Good job

Level 12
Good work, but you should try to get a better quality snapshot for the preview picture. Anyways, great model. Perhaps you should work on the skin a little bit?

Rating: 9/10

Level 3
0/5 the portrait doesnt talk. Model is good, but the portrait is unexeptable. Thats my golden rule