• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
gnoll furry furfag golf
Contents

Gnoll (Model)

Level 2
Please tell me he has a long...slow...agonizing death animation
-VGsatomi

Right..... Are you sadistic? (JOKE)

:D :D :D

Clever. Would work perfectly in a wc3sear map. BTW, did you ever manage to get that Sigma model out of that busted PC?
yes but it didnt show up correctly in-game
X3 Smashy smashy

My only comment is that it shouldn't be symetrical, and I'm curious to where you found that old sprite =P

Oh, and the pants are a nice shade of dark green, not blue. But thats a skin problem
well i didnt feel like remapping the UV field for the gnoll's face since i would proably mess it up, and i guess i messed up the pants color since its very unnoticable on the spite for me. anyways i got the sprite from google image search, along with these
Mecheonbot.jpg

mecheonpok.gif

Level 11
looks good but not that usefull.good for cinematics that use mechons model.put it in credits.
i think afroknight_76 is hinting for a promotion.when and if darky comes back mock1 might go off mod list and fro added.
but the point is the model is good.post a golf club attachment!
4/5 not that usefull but made nicly

looks good but not that usefull.good for cinematics that use mechons model.put it in credits.
i think afroknight_76 is hinting for a promotion.when and if darky comes back mock1 might go off mod list and fro added.
but the point is the model is good.post a golf club attachment!
4/5 not that usefull but made nicly
well, for anyone who is planning to post here, this model isnt meant to have usefelness, its just for fun and to suck up to the mods =P

Level 25
Whoever made that pokemon one is asking for a stabbing for defiling my name and stealing my old, old idea... Which was much cooler

Higher one is pretty meh, you should have looked around for my anime styled picture made by a friend at another forum

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13229488/

Yeah, he's good at drawing <_<

Oh, and get on with my Nerubian Ziggurat as well *golfclub'd* <_< >_>