• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gmax Register Code HELP!! PLEASE RESPONDE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have downloaded Gmax. I'm sorry for being a noob and asking a question like this but, what is the link, or how to i find out what my register code is? I have already tried the link on the begining part, but it says that it was not found. Can you give me a link, or at least a code, maybe even a way around it. every second counts so please anwser now.

Level 2
I GOT IT!!!! HOLY **** THEY MAILED IT TO ME!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! Hey blood elf, this is what i did, i went to

http://www.turbosquid.com/RegisterGmax/Index.cfm

There you will register, give them all the info, and then within minutes, they will give you the code. I got gmax, but i need a GOOD tutorial for it. I am a noob to modeling, so everythign will help.

Level 2
Hey... I have only one more problem. The problem is, I need a free ware dex script thing. Does anyone have one? If so, I need a freeware Dex script, because im so poor :(. If you have a FREEWARE dex script, please give me the link, you will make a 13 year old boy happy (Me).

Status
Not open for further replies.