1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

gmax Modeling Pack N/A

Submitted by oz02
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The gmax Modeling Pack is a collection of tools used for modeling with gmax. It also comes with a tutorial on using all the tools and their relevance with each other. Compiled by oz02.
Contents

gmax Modeling Pack N/A (Binary)

Reviews
ZypherXII [02-07-2008]: For details view post below. ~Ignored~
  1. Undifty

Undifty

Resources:
    Resources:
    Weeeu Weeu... problem detected! Fscript open blablabla error while trying to export model.... Weeeu! How to fix the problem? :?:

2. Blackspike

Blackspike

Resources:
    Resources:
    i know how to import models all you have to do is go into world edit and go to import manager,
    then you select the model you want to import
    then change the directory of the file to (containing folder)/(file name)
    its very easy :)

3. MoDeLMaKeR

MoDeLMaKeR

Resources:
    Resources:
    this just sucks...i dont even know how to import an normal unit in the gmax thing...and all the help from those things dont work a shit...if there was just a TEST moddel that i could download and OPEN in GMAX then i migth gonna know how to make those units...but every1 gots a real big problem so why doesent any1 who knows how to make an moddel just make en explenation how to open his TEST moddel so we could all see what he done and try out how everyting works!!! :!:

4. oxide777

oxide777

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't really use ChilliSkinner to do anything, that was useless... terrible link...
    The Ultimate Unwrap Costs money so no one wants to pay that... you can download LithUnwrap and use that, its almost the same thing (infact the same guy created it, then just replaced it with a different name, and a cost)
    You can download Free LithUnwrap here.
    With the Import/Export script it does fucken nothing... do I need Windows XP or something... because that program doesnt do bitch.

5. TheFallenAngel

TheFallenAngel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, did you guys figure out how to get the Import/Export MDX working? If not, PM me and I'll give step-by-step instruction ^_^ But, my two-cents worth; I love gmax, it's simple, but not too simple, easy for a noobishly model user such as I. 5/5 *****

6. HELP12

HELP12

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where do you download GMAX the program? someone help me please?

7. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There's a new version of DeX Script available for download. For those interested in it you can find it here.

8. pure.b

pure.b

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey im new, i almost finished the tutorial that u put in ur files but when i got to the impexpmdx.mse file, when u put it into the script file. I put it in but when i opened it up as a utility, how do u then use it? i see no functions like the picture u showed me. how do u get it to work?

okay... i just read the other posts, anyway of fixing that probleM?

9. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Its working!!! Cool i can open mdx finaly :D

10. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Oh fuck when i try to import any models it says to me:
    --Unknown Property:"mesh" in undefined and the model imported looks aweful and the animations disipear
    wtf this means?

11. pure.b

pure.b

Resources:
    Resources:
    haha join the club... i tried this as well... i could never really get it to work. I got the same error as u and i really dont know... i wish blizzard helped their layal fans more :(

12. Nazghul_Master

Nazghul_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hm, can i make models with this programme without needing other programmes? :wink: :D

because i downloaded this and i downloaded War 3 art tools like VGsatomi said but the art tools couldn't extraxt well and he said he didn't knew if you would need it for Gmax, because he used an other programme :wink: :D

13. Argon

Argon

Resources:
    Resources:
    The chilli skinner's tutorial webstie is down :(. Anyone who can tell me what to do with it?

14. Splatt

Splatt

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Can you put that tutorial for chillskinner and new version of Dex script,i can't download it from wc3campaings.com. :lol:

15. KamakazeePenguin

KamakazeePenguin

Resources:
    Resources:
    CAN SOMEONE PLZ START TELLING PEOPLE WHEN THEY SUBMIT MODELS TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PATHS ARE INCLUDED! I CANT USE 2.9/3 OF THE MODS I DL :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

16. CrAckEd

CrAckEd

Resources:
    Resources:
    To bad there isint more tools in here :( but it helps anyway

17. Hell Bound

Hell Bound

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can someone here help me plz cause i have no idea how to zip and unzip n stuff w/e it is and i have no idea how this program works and i want to make me some models but dont know how plz help. :cry:

18. koolaidkirby

koolaidkirby

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmmm i've managed to open a file in Gmax, and i've been able to tweak it to how i like it, but i'm getting an error when i try to get it back to mdx format. any help here?

19. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Phew I have Windows XP!!! :D

20. Jimnaboo

Jimnaboo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey! When I open up the tutorial that comes with these tools, I can't see the pictures and I can't get to the ChillSkinner page! I don't know steps 1-9! :evil: