• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gima Ideas 4 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
You know the "rockin arthas" doodad? make rockin arthas with his guitar as his weapon and without the speakers, they could be used as an ability.

Make God.

EDIT: O yeah and i like your skeleton Blademaster model, im using it in a map. 8)

Level 4
FaT Goblin Mother.... and she can mate with a goblin unit and have little insane attackers that can grow into something else.... she'd also not take up food (just the kids) :lol:

Level 4
screw u

taurens suck ass and iam not spaming we dont need any gay ass taurens damn over grown cows. we need a goblins since thy have more 2 do with any other race thn taurens not like a cow thingy that has no resemblnce with anyother race but its crappy own.

Level 25
... I won't even pretend I made ANY sense out of that last one

Anywho, an actual Sea Turtle would be nicer than the overgrown Terripans we have now. Maybe with a flat shell, flippers for legs, looking more like a sea turtle

Or maybe a generic Tauren with an axe. Cause you know, Minotaurs rock, Tauren are Minotaurs, therefore Tauren rock.

Or maybe a WC2 Giant Turtle based of that turtle idea I gave a bit higher

Level 1
good old sargeras

sargeras BUT wait dont cut me off i actuall know what he looks like

give him an infernal type body duh

mannroth type head (only reskinned to be metal like the body)

give him wings like a doomgaurd but wider out not as high (again metalic like head

finaly the color Sargeras was bronze so the whole model should be colored bronze

i dare u to do it i would like to see this done well though i doubt any body that cares can

Level 1
body

we know that sargeras' body has erupted with and is now covered in flames and his body is metalic so... no matter where u look the infernal type body (unless u want to reskin/mod to death a doomgaurd or something) is going to be the easyest choice

dono anything u pik u r guna wanna mod heavily to make look like the big S himself

if you have any doubt about what i claim sargeras looks likes just pm me.. i can bak it up

Level 25
An Infernal body would SUCK for Sargeras. He didn't break apart into several metal pieces floating around. Just add particle emitters to a more suitable model

And to quote "The Last Guardian" on Sarg's appearance

"It was a titanic figure, larger than any giant of myth, greater than any dragon. Its skin looked like it was cast in bronze, and it wore black armor made of molten obsidian. Its great beard and wild hair were made of living flames, and huge horns htted from above its dark brow. Its eyes were the color of the Infinate Abyss. It carried a huge spear engraved with runes that dripped burning blood, and it had a long tail ending in a fireball"

So yes. No wings. No floating rocks for body parts. He's more like a humanoidish demon with giant horns, a lot of fire and a tail.

Level 10
This'll be hard, i guess i could use sum help with the particles, the blood shud be the waterfall model on this site, just very small and rezized.

Any1 wna help me with particles.

I'll use doomguard body, pitlord head and anims, then the wings shud be removed, i'll ask pins 2 help me with the skin, aaand i'll vertex him 2 look better.

Level 1
new info

i stand corrected props mechon... ive never read dat book so i didnt know

in light of this new info it seems he looks similar to a big really buff firelord with legs and a tail and a rune sword

Level 1
just watch

metabee plz watch the cut scenes in the TFT night elf campain the level (i think 3) called sareras' tomb and it shows a pic (more of a shadowy figure) of sargeras himself WITH wings gosh dang it[/img]

Level 1
there is no way on this earth that that is a Doomgaurd the wings are way different (did u actually watch the movie agin) it has a burning sword like the doomgaurd but it has a ton of things that are different there is no way that iznt him guldan calls out to it but name when he sees it after looking around

Status
Not open for further replies.