• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GiantSandWorm

GiantSandWorm V1.2
By: Sephiroth_VII
aka Daniel Manion
aka Newbwc3

Important: This model takes alot of custom WE settings to make it work the way intended, I also made abilitys for it (sandbreath,Devour,eatTree,Hardenedskin,Earthquake,Slam,Hurlboulder) edited the breathofFire missile to look like sand) To see it in action with all event objects, abilities, sounds, ect.. take a look at the test map I made here:

>TESTMAP: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83140

refer to the testmap to see how to import it into your map like its done in the test map.

*Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way.*
*Give Credit to "Sephiroth_VII"*

comments & criticisim plz.

Keywords:
Sand, Worm, SandWorm, Barrens, Beast, Killer, Creature, Dune, Giant, Dune2000,
Contents

GiantSandWorm (Model)

GiantSandWorm (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Works in game and looks pretty damn good. I like the custom animation set; attack looks especially good.
Level 2
fuck yea this model is very impressive. I have been looking for a sandworm-like creature and here it is! Exactly as i wanted it. This will go very nicely with my map. I will be sure to add u in the credits. My map is Dark Deeds/ Werewolf based, as one person becomes the evil, and attempts to kill the others. This guys gonna be one of teh possible evils. I hope that answers your suggestion that u posted on TheHelper.net

Level 3
Hey there Sephiroth, I must admit this is one hell of a model. Especially that morph animation.

Would it be possible to get a model off you of simply ONE SEGMENT of the worms body, the tail and the head?? Individual, no animations or anything?

Looking to programme a very snake like movement with that creates the worm piece by piece, with the head always in front and tail at back. This can make it look like its sliding up and down, in a spiral, etc.

Level 4
OMG!!!!
This thing, i saw it on syfy once...its attracted to sound
the little of things
and the way the model attacks with a straight down mouth into the dirt sucking sorta thing
EXACTLY how the sand worm attacked the rebels in the movie HAHA SWEET XD 100000/1

Level 3
This is one of the best models i've EVER seen!!!!!
Animation: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Movements: 5/5

Level 1
Imagine if you take a potty at the crapper, then this beast appears right in front of you
5/5 and +rep !!!!

Level 1
I know this might seem a bit (Very) late, but the link to the test map is broken. Can anyone provide a new one? I'm still doing small Wc3 maps for me and my friends, and this model is perfect for one of my new space maps.