• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GHULO famyly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is my terrain! New neW neW!!11 :grin: :xxd:

I DOWNLOADED UTM!!!!"!!!!11 This hiugh res terrain uses imports!!!!!!111!!111 :grin: :grin: :thumbs_up: :xxd: :wink: :cute: :smile:

This is ghuol famyly!!! So amy snall ghouls!!! they are maek much mess in house<!!!11

They have big house with big door! :razz: :razz: :razz:
THEy have anti stealer tool!!!!1
Who steals, canon tower attaks em

Attachments

• GHUOL FAMILI.JPG
    GHUOL FAMILI.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 245
Level 11
Nbah said:
Dude, listen to what I say. Stop posting this piece of shit crap terrain Go, download Ultimate Terraining Map (it contains various models), it's stickied, go watch some pro terrains and start doing some real ones yourself. Stop wasting your time with this bullshit and get serious.

Scratch the advice part. You're a failure, son.

Level 11
It's not flaming, it's the truth. I've given multiple helpful advice this guy should follow for some better terrains, yet he decideds to continue posting this as a matter of a joke. I'm sure he can do better, yet he continuous to spam the Terrain Board with this junk.

Level 11
Frequent Absence In Logic. Flying ships, an archmage, ghouls all over, misplaced stairs, garden bushes, no place to walk, a small building, a lava crack, a siege engine, a horse, a tree, boulders, an archway, a murloc, river rushes, Arthas, a whale, logs, totems and statues INDOOR is a FAIL combination.

And you better check your keyboard. I think there's some missing and misplaced buttons.^^

Terraining isn't about how many doodads and units you have.
It's about how natural your terrain is.

Level 7
Everyone who is actually taking to time to tell this guy what is wrong with his terrain is stupid. He posts these as jokes and probably sits there laughing as idiots comment telling him to read tutorials and point out how he clutters to many units.

Level 13
I say we should BURN HIM!

Stop just massing doodads/units in your terrains. My lil' bro can do that, and he doesn't even know what's warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.