• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GhosT's Full GUI Full Screen Inventory v2.1

I KNOW I POSTED ANOTHER THREAD, BUT I CAN'T UPDATE ON THAT ONE COZ IT GOT REJECTED!

Tired of those primitive, slow and hideous Full Screen Inventories?
Well then get mine! In full GUI, even a duck could edit and use this system! Don't like rough and laggy gameplay? Well then download this effective, leakless beauty!
Download now and all you gotta pay is 1 rep* to me(that was a joke)!
What are you waiting for? Click down below (not the report button) to start your download!

MPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKS

This system is made completely by me, and in full GUI. Inisde is some instructions and info. I know this isn't the best fullscreen inventory, but it is the best GUI one. It works properly and efficiently, and many will find it useful(mostly beginners), but it can never live up to JASS standards. No bugs or leaks as far as I know.
The basic principle is to detect the position of a selected dummy unit, move a pre-saved dummy destructable there, and clean up the after-effects. Most of the stuff is done for you, the only trigger you really need to edit is 'Init'.
To import it into your map, I'd recommend exporting all object and trigger data, and import it into your map, and set up your interface by placing doodads and editing the trigger 'Init'.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE IT OFFICIALLY(preferably a 5).

Credits:
ME-Don't forget to credit me!
Kitabatake-Armour model
Tr!kzz-Sword model
ikillforeyou-Helmet model
perfjert-Shield models
Anachron-models and idea

<<Changelog>>
v1-uploaded
v1.1-added Multi-board, cleansed variables, shortened triggers substantially, fixed Hand Slot bug, got rid of most leaks
v2-Triggers improved substantially, removed the Multiboard, added left-click, MPI bitches!
v2.1-Triggers shortened alot, re-added MPI Multiboard, cleared some object data

Still Have to:
Add swap items trigger

OLD THREAD IS HERE:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/ghosts-full-gui-full-screen-inventory-v1-1-a-163488/

Have fun and give credits to me! You can edit as much as you want! GhosT

I KNOW I POSTED ANOTHER THREAD, BUT I CAN'T UPDATE ON THAT ONE COZ IT GOT REJECTED!

Keywords:
GUI, full, screen, fullscreen, custom, inventory, GhostThruster, GhosT, awesome, revamped, revived, MPI bitches, left click, Multi-board, item, equip
Contents

Ghost's GUI Fullscreen Inventory (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 4th Sep 2010 hvo-busterkomo: This can be approved as a sample of sorts.
Level 8
Here is the Map!
I registed Lady Vaish so pick her to test. There is just one registred item (Crown of Kings), u can pick up i just dropped some of them for testing.
The folder with the triggers is named: Inventar System
Btw I just need help by importing, i understood how to create new items and register a 3rd player, I already tested it on the testmap.

Srry for bad english this is my first map :/

It would be realy nice if you make it working on my Map:)

Before i forget i found a nice database of alls Icon path so if u need click here

EDIT: I fixed the bug, that the items wasn't possible to move or to drop, so there is just the problem with the destroyed Slot left...

Attachments

• Pre 0.3.w3x
    4.5 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Level 1
Help, help me! I'm having trouble with the trigger ItemPickup'''', the error is in the image below:

socorro.png

someone help me please. x.x

Level 1
FSI is great. Im using it now and i would realy know how to add 2 abilities to 1 weapon lets say The Butcher Cleaver add 24 Dmg and +10 Str i can only add 1 abilitie and i cant get the other. SOLVED

System is easy to make items and its for those who use GUI

I have A New Question can u make a trigger for Two-Handed Weapons i could try it my self but it will missfire.

Last edited:
Level 4
This system does not work properly on reforged. The CustomWindow\IconBase.mdl show only white squares even when Art - Replaceable Texture File is set to an Icon.

Well, the system works and all, but the models don't anymore. Any tips? I got a big project with this system (very modified though) and if the models won't work, well, I have wasted a lot of time :p

Level 4
Yes but I still have hundreds of items/talents etc on my map with it. Complete waste of time. I respect when they add features. But not when they destroy hundreds of hours of work...

Edit: And it's also GUI

Last edited: