• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Ghostlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
omg you have no idea how epic that is, i hope someday down the line it will allowe you to have high elf villagers that dont take up pop or recourses. for rp mode

Last edited:
Level 24
I know I too would adore to see something, I hope Forsaken hasn't forsaken this project, though I doubt it.

Level 1
I heard you are deleting buildings I hope not from silvermoon its too pretty epic to delete things, I hope this goes throught this map has a ton of rp potential.

Level 7
Forsaken is busy with real life and i am focusing on Azeroth wars: Cataclysm project but map is almost finished and we have 2 guys who were wiling to help us with bugfixing.

We have deleted few unit models and replaced them by lowersize ones. Silvermoon is basicaly like it was. Only Lorthemars model was changed in city.

Level 2
Me and Forsaken are very busy with Kalimdor: The Aftermath map and Ghostlands development was "moved" to Mazzel of Brigandshaven. I will ask him about it and i share it here if it will be interesting :)

it will be great.
wait for news, thank you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.