• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Get The Banker V3,5

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Reactions: deepstrasz and Arrr
Dark-Zalor presents :

Get The Banker V3,5
Created by Dark-Zalor

Map Info

After the chaos in Azzeroth the world is controlled by a Financial Departement, you can create a new world by bying some properties and build some houses on them.

For any questions or suggestions please send your e-mail at : [email protected]

Visit my facebook page at:
facebook.com/DarkZalorMapper

Requires Warcraft III version 1.32 or newer

Features

This game is based on the board game Monopoly.
In this game you have to buy some properties, build some buildings to get some rent from other players.
The manner of the game is to forces the other players to go bankrupt.

Modes :
-fg XXX: Fast Game Each player starts with 2 random properties, the game expires in XXX minutes at the end the richest player win.
-rf : Royal Flush Mode Every properties are randomly distributed at the beginning of the game, every players starts with 5000 gold
-em : Easy Mode allow player to get 2000 gold more when they stand on the 1st case, and get some gold when they stops on the goldmine

Commands :
-view : to reset the game camera
-st : to display the in-game stats
-kick x : to remove the player x in the game (only available to the host)
-bug : to restart a lap if the game if frost on a defeated player (only available to the host)

Cases :
In this game there is a few kind of cases.

Chances & Community Chest :
When you stand in one of these case a random event will happens. You can move to other cases or get/spend gold.

Properties :
Theses cases can be bought if nobody own them. And you can build some houses on it to improve the rent.

Special Cases :
This case are : Starting, Prison, Go to Jail, Gold Mine...
When you pass to the start case you will get your salary 2000 gold.
When you stops to the Go to Jail Case you will go to a jail
The Goldmine case allow you to obtain some money if an event put some money on it.

How to Play :
211280-albums7782-picture91922.jpg

This is the game control. There is one per player, this building allow you to throw the dices, finish your turn and other stuffs, ...

Can be selected by pressing F8 or Esc key or by selecting your pawn
A red ping will appear on the minimap when you have to play with it

Firstly you have to throw the dices (Game Control)
Then your pawn will move
Some events will happens in function of the cases where you will stops (buy, pay a rent, get a chance card, nothing, ...)
You have the possibility to make an exchange with an other player (Game Control)
You finish your turn (Game Control)

Properties :

full

Buildings :

211280-albums7782-picture91926.jpg
Mortgaged : this building appears when you mortgage a property, the sign is the board is "X" (you get no rent when a property is mortaged)

211280-albums7782-picture91929.jpg
Tent : this building appears when you buy a property, the sign is the board is "O" and when the field is naked - it's faded if you don't own any properties from the same type and it's not when you awn all of them.

211280-albums7782-picture91928.jpg
Small House : this building is the Lvl 1, the sign is the board is "I"

211280-albums7782-picture91924.jpg
House : this building is the Lvl 2, the sign is the board is "II"

211280-albums7782-picture91921.jpg
Farm : this building is the Lvl 3, the sign is the board is "III"

211280-albums7782-picture91920.jpg
Cottage : this building is the Lvl 4, the sign is the board is "V"

211280-albums7782-picture91923.jpg
Hotel : this building is the biggest, the sign is the board is "H"

Screenshots

211280-albums7782-picture91931.jpg

211280-albums7782-picture91919.jpg

211280-albums7782-picture91918.jpg

211280-albums7782-picture91925.jpg

211280-albums7782-picture91930.jpg

211280-albums7782-picture91927.jpg

full

full

full

211280-albums7782-picture91934.png

Addon

V 3,5 :
Works for Warcraft III Reforged

V 3,0 :
More optimization added
System to select the Game Control using the Pawn
Selecting the pawn during a turn no longer select the Game Control
2 new metrics in final Board Gold Saved Buy Properties [Bid] and Gold Saved Exchanges
System to select the house on a property when select the main building of the property
Bankruptcy no longer gives all your properties and houses to the player you have a debt with
Display the amount of gold spent on pawn or houses [Green => Bonus | Red => Malus]

V 2,9 :
I optimized the in game systems
Now when a player choose to fall into bankruptcy all his properties goes to the bank then the bank
gives the amount of gold equal to the debt to the player that have to be paid.

V 2,8 :
I corrected the bugs after a bankruptcy
I added a few stuffs in the terrain of the map
I added the mode Fictive player that allow you to add compyter players (not played by an Ai but by the Host)
I added an option to move faster your pawn (Up Arrow Key) (Only works for your pawn)
I corrected a bug that stops a pawn during a move when a player leave the game
I optimized the trigger of the move to limit lags
When a bid starts it starts with the first player of a turn not the actual player

V 2,7 :

I added a system to select the control building by selecting your pawn
I added ping to tell to the player what to do (when he have to select his control building)

V 2,6 :

Added a command -kick x (x is the number of a player in the game) (only available for the host)
added an arrow system that show you where is the house when you click on a building
added an option to comeback on a bid and in the buying section

V 2,5 :
Correct a bug about game freeze after a bankruptcy
Now tents are showed with a flag
Added the command -bug if the game is frost after a bankruptcy (only available for the host)

V 2,4 :
Correct some bugs about the leaving systems
Add a commmand -kick to remove an actual player that has left the game
Add some cool stuffs

V 2,3 :
Correct some bugs about leaving players

V 2,2 :
Correct some bugs with the easy Mode

V 2,1 :
Added some mode See descrition on top
-fg XXX Fast Game, XXX is the duration (minutes)
-rf Royal Flush
-em Easy Mode

V 2,0 :
Changed the in-game Information

V 1,9 :
Added a comand -st for in-games stats

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • The Helper
  • Hive WorkShop
  • The Warcraft 3 French Community
  • Blizzard

Models :
  • JetFangInferno
  • Kitabatake
  • ratamahatta
  • wingednosering
  • GreyArchon
  • Troca
  • Ki
  • Zack1996
  • Frankster
  • Donut3.5
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Rizz_Boomer

Author's notes

I spent a lot of time and imagination creating that map, I hope you will enjoy it.
If you have some ideas about spells, events, modes, just send me an e-mail at : [email protected]

I appreciate feedback and suggestions!

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Chance, Gold, Money, Dices, Dice, Properties, Property, Market, House, Hostel, Cottage, Tent, Gage
Contents

Get The Banker V3.5 (Map)

Reviews
23:45, 6th Dec 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: A rare occasion where I don't have a review, hmm. Map is acceptable. I personally don't know how to play monopoly nor does my partner playing this map with me, but the map functions well and meets Hive's...

M

23:45, 6th Dec 2014
StoPCampinGn00b: A rare occasion where I don't have a review, hmm. Map is acceptable. I personally don't know how to play monopoly nor does my partner playing this map with me, but the map functions well and meets Hive's requirements.

No rating given, leave it to the users :)

Level 18
I relly like the map, but I still can't figure out how to upgrade tent

Edit: found a bug: there was one turn when i could throw twice; on the first throw i reached a special case, "boots of travel" which sent me back to the start, but while my pawn was moving, i could throw dices, causing a bug

Edit: sometimes pawns try to move to the wrong spot, and get stuck between doodads

(it is always the jaina pawn causing problems)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
I relly like the map, but I still can't figure out how to upgrade tent

Edit: found a bug: there was one turn when i could throw twice; on the first throw i reached a special case, "boots of travel" which sent me back to the start, but while my pawn was moving, i could throw dices, causing a bug

To upgrade the tent you have to select it and then press the option Upgrade (This is only available if you have every properties of a serie ex: Blacksmith, arcane sanctum, altar of kings for human)

Secondly if you could play again normally it's because you had a double in the first throw
i will have a look can you explain me what bug you had?

Thanks for your download and to play

I uploaded some new info on my Fb page :
facebook.com/DarkZalorMapper

Level 21
I rolled 5 then 4. It asked me if I wanted to buy the huth of thrall but the buildings name is huth of akama.

Level 21
I love more game modes! This is one of the many reasons your my favourite map maker. Yeah! That's right everybody! You can go tell everybody:Dark-Zalor is my favourite map maker!!!!!

Level 2
Overall the game seems fun, however 1 bug didn't let us play it whatsoever...

If someone leaves... e.g. full house orange.. the game bugs since it wants orange to go....

If someone leaves from the middle.. e.g purple... the person after him will get to go twice... and this will stack on... so orange can get 5 turns.. if all the people in the middle leave...

Level 2
Dark-Zalor,
Basically whenever someone leaves, the Turn system doesn't recognize that there is 1 less player. So whoever goes after that player receives that players turn as well as their own. Since they do press end turn once and get a second turn again.

Also if orange leaves (or the last player on the map) the map bugs as it waits for the last person to end turn before passing the turn to red. This makes the map unplayable.

Their Turn houses do get deleted, however the system still thinks they are there. Adding a command for red to "kick" a player would be useful. As in you can completely remove a player and their turn, as them leaving does not seem to do so.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
-shouldn't the Cenarius Horn last until the player gets in jail?
-one player got teleported from somewhere in the west to the start of the pawn positions
-starting a bid and cancelling will automatically lead to the other player buying the buildings for 0 gold
-tents need to be more visible
-crashed on load...

4/5.

Level 17
-shouldn't the Cenarius Horn last until the player gets in jail?
-one player got teleported from somewhere in the west to the start of the pawn positions
-starting a bid and cancelling will automatically lead to the other player buying the buildings for 0 gold
-tents need to be more visible
-crashed on load...

4/5.

The cenarius horn last 5 turns I think in this map (it can have some perturbations if you have the other escapist jail item) (how did you get it chances or community cards?)
Some chances and community cards can move your pawn directly to the start case.
The beginning amount for the bid is 0 gold (in the rules I don't think there is a minimal price for a field when it is sold with a bid) I will have a look,
For the tents I will change that (sorry)
For the crash I din't know why (maybe due to memory leaks I kave to clear that map)

I will probably release a new version with some changes, but it neds a lot of work and people don't like that map (but I will make a version for you because you play the dreadlord)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
how did you get it chances or community cards?
I don't remember exactly. I think it was a Just a Case circle somewhere in the northwest.
I will probably release a new version with some changes, but it neds a lot of work and people don't like that map (but I will make a version for you because you play the dreadlord)
Hey, no problem. Don't invest time in something you don't want to. I'll play the map (continuously) without saving and loading.

Level 3
When a player goes bankrupt, that player's turn never end (due to the removal of Game Control unit). So no matter how many player join the game, only one can lose.

Level 17
I made a new version

I correct a bug that frost the game after a bankruptcy (to me it's corrected) but if it happens again judt tell me

I added a command -bug if that happens again (only available for the Host)

Now with the tents there is some flags to see them better

Have fun with this map
I'm really sorry for these bugs

Level 17
I'm working again on the map,

I will add
1° An option get some money during the buying section and during a bid, for players that don't have enought money and didn't optimized their game before throwing dices ;)

2° An option for people that accidentary leaves a bid, now the game will ask you if you really want to leave it, and you will have the possibility to come back in it

Have a nice day

Level 17
A new version is coming..

There will be a few changes:

1/ The dices bumer is now displayed after a player throw the dices on his game control building
2/ There is an option to get some money during a buying phase and a bid
3/ Now when you want to leave a bid you're not directly out, the game ask you if you really want to leave, and you can come back in the bid
4/ There is an option to kick some players with the command -kick X (X is the number of the player in the money leaderboard)

If some people have some ideas or found any bugs, just tell me
Have a nice day

Level 17
Hello everyone

I hope you had good time with family and a happy new year

I just post a new message to thanks Sheep and Stan00033 with their awesome review allow me to upgrade that map

Now it's easier to select the game control building because you just have to select your pawn, and there is a red ping to tell you when select it
;)

For the review of Sheep (I will have to work more to change that but I will do)

I hope you had a good time playing this.

Have a nice day and a lot of MONEY!!! ;)

Level 6
The Game is cool, but the more players are in, the slower the game progresses. Takes alot of time to end the round/loop(for all players) and start over again. (From first to last player)

Terrain,.. I like it, various doodads and units added and it doesn't poke me in the eyes :D

Level 17
hello everyone

I release a new version today where I fixed a lot of stuff

normally the game won't freeze when a player will fall into a bankruptcy,
I correct the freeze of the pawn when a player leave the game

I've added a mode fictive player that allow the players to add computer players (These one aren't Ai they have to be played by the host)

I've added an option to increases the speed of the pawn duting a long move (up arrow key) Only works for the owner of the pawn

When a bid starts it starts with the first player of a turn not the actual player

I'ts a pretty hard game to code, and I'm alone to make it so I hope you will forgive me all that annoying bugs
have fun and sorry again

Last edited:
Level 4
No need to be sorry, I'm just happy you didn't abandon this map!
It's very fun to play with friends.

Level 17
Awesome to hear your still updating it!
Had a blast playing this whiles back.
You ever consider making a boardgame series? I'd love to see something like trivial persuit on wc3!

I'm very glad that you liked it
If you have some pics or videos you can post it here or give me them so I can upload them on my fb (of course i will give you some credits)

There is no problem if you have ideas or suggestions to make the map better.

I really add a statistic dimention to that map and I think it's pretty cool.

Have other board games maybe, whynot

Level 17
I will release a new version of that map

- I correct some bugs.
- The bankruptcy now gives all your properties to the bank.
- There are some messages displayed when players spend money.
- The Game Controller auto focus when selecting the pawn is removed now it is possible with an option on the pawn.
- The dept timer is now set to 4 minutes.

If people see other bugs you can tell me in this thread.

Have fun...

Last edited: