• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gengar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Gengar (Model)

Assets
Level 1
I made a steelex model with milkshape 3d but i dont know how to put the textures , kins and i got the warcraft III mdl exporter but when i exported and tried to convert with warcraft converter to mdx it couldnt ..plzz help

Level 3
i dunno what to tell you about milkshape....i tried it but it didnt get me nowhere... :?
gmax is free, easy to learn, a bit fucked up exporter but its ok in the end...
its nice to see another pokemon modeler too...

Level 2
dude, this is awesome! 5/5! :) but i'm really hoping for is pikachu :( i need one for my smash bros. map. if you could make a pikachu or pichu, that would be excellent :D

Level 1
ok boogie i added u on my hotmail 3 days ago i guess u denied. cuz i wanna talk to you about something and show u my model n c if u can help out i can learn i have gmax 1.2 milkshape 1.7.9 3dsmax 7,vertex modifier, warcraft III model editor , and paint .net add me [email protected]

Level 2
you need more for it to be really use ful because 6 outa the 493 isnt very useful...
though i recommend you do one region at a time...