• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Frank's Gallery 2.0

Oh damn, I LOVE those and the Dieselpunk vibe they give off. Absolutely fantastic.

I kinda want a WH40K style Commissar from you now. :) Maybe an Officer for the Russian faction?
Thank you. Dieselpunk was the direction I was intending these to go.

A little bit of an update:
A new 'experimental' unit of the 'German' faction.
The Iron Claw

Made from genetic experiments and with built-in portrait animations (which are a bit basic, but I like them)
German_IronClaw_01.png

NEWS: Some new models and model edits

2022_Meiji_v2.png

New and updated Meiji Rider. These noble cavalrymen are fast, heavily armoured and unforgiving.

2022_YabusameRider_01.png

New and updated Yabusame Rider. They wield rocket spears and are the nightmare of slow ground units.

2022_TriliskHydra_01.png

This beast is called the Trilisk Hydra. A hybrid of various reptile DNA and massive application of gamma radiation.

2022_GigantulaSynth_01.png

As powerful as creepy, Gigantula Synths seem more machine than creature, but behind their bio-mechanical carapaces still remains a living creaure, albeit heavily modified.

2022_KaijuMegaDragonCyborg_01.png

Considered the crown jewel of cybernetics, the Kaiju Mega Dragon Cyborg is a fearsome and brutal dark beast.

2022_GermanEngineer_01.png

Every economy is built on its workforce. These Engineers are the workhorse of the Iron Empire.

2022_StormGrenadier_01.png

Wielding heavy shield and a bag-load of grenades the Storm Grenadiers are the spear tip of urban assaults.

2022_Tank_Cataphract_01.png

The modern and heavy Cataphract Main Battle Tank is the newest addition to the Iron Empires armoured battalions.

2022_SovietSerf_01.png

More than just farmers and labourers, Serf are vital for the economical prosperity of the Soviets.

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Me and Macielos are just collecting stuff for our project, including many of your assets, so I thought it's a good moment to express our gratitude and awe :]. Your stuff is outstanding man, and I love your sense of reimagining real-life stuff into something more cool/sci-fi/fantasy.

I hope to see your awesome train released one day :p.

Me and Macielos are just collecting stuff for our project, including many of your assets, so I thought it's a good moment to express our gratitude and awe :]. Your stuff is outstanding man, and I love your sense of reimagining real-life stuff into something more cool/sci-fi/fantasy.

I hope to see your awesome train released one day :p.
Thank you very much.

NEWS: Future troopers and colourful werewolves.

A few months ago my girlfriend started making a rogue-lite zombie defence map. She used some of my old models and I thought I might as well make her some new and shiny stuff.
FutureForces_01.png

Two variations of marines, a field medic and a riot trooper.

I also improved the Iron Claw model of my newest pack and tinkered around with colour variations a bit.
IronWolves_01.png

Some news:
1712911378919.png

I remade the 'Grenadier' and the 'Officer' model (second and third from the left) and also made two completely new units.
The dude on the left is a heavy anti-tank sniper called 'Crackshot' and the soldier on the right is called an 'Iron Guard'.
I may make more model in this line and eventually upload them.

Fun fact: All of the models use a heavily edited, altered and improved Villager man model and have integral portrait animations.

Last edited: