• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greatest Grunt.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Its a Gearified Grunt, Gearfied basically means flashy and armored to me. I made this on my own in photoshop. This is my first skin ever and i can tell its good.

Keywords:
Grunt, Machine, Metal, Flashy, Warrior, LOTR, Red
Contents

Gearified Grunt (Texture)

Reviews
16:14, 22nd May 2008 Werewulf: This is just a simple recolour with lame draw overs, rejected.

M

16:14, 22nd May 2008
Werewulf: This is just a simple recolour with lame draw overs, rejected.

The chest is really the only good part, by good I mean better than average, some of the other stuff is average and the rest is poor. The things that are poor are the gold / green (I'm colorblind) armor parts. They do not look good against the silver and red of the Fel Orc.

Unfortunatley, the runes you put in his chest turned out bad quality in game. One final thing... The alignment is a bit off, fix that up next time.

I got one thing to say.."For a first skin, this is exceptional!" 2.5/5 Overall..