• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BlackStag.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
because ʞııɥs didn't like my skin
i made changes that made the skin looks kind of better
credit me
v:1.5
----------------------update!!------------------------
am tired its 21 hours since i woke up..
which it gets approved
v:1.5++
------------edit---------------------
updating didn't work so I,ll retry with this v
------------------------upadte2---------------
v:1.7

Keywords:
gazelle, animal, wild, safari,blackstag, stag
Contents

gazelle (Texture)

Reviews
14:50, 18th Feb 2012 ʞııɥs: The work with the wrap is really poor and there's really no excuse for it to be like this. You need to work more on this. The horns are also the wrong colour. And the preview is still horrible as well - don't put a...

M

14:50, 18th Feb 2012
ʞııɥs: The work with the wrap is really poor and there's really no excuse for it to be like this. You need to work more on this. The horns are also the wrong colour. And the preview is still horrible as well - don't put a background on it.
ʞııɥs: You didn't change anything, why did you update? The preview still needs to be fixed.

ʞııɥs: The preview is still completely random and horrible, you'll have to fix this before I approve. Moreover, don't make a new upload for every time you change a resource, update the resource. That way we can keep track of the changes, the moderator comments and the replies.

Level 9
can't tell the difference between that and a real one and you give 3/5?

1-check your eyes

2-check your scoring method

3-go to failblog to find something to cheer you up because this message sucked

4/5-:p

Nice improvements made though would really like to see its face too. Also still neck is lacking shading. Also I don´t know but did some one else notice that it has something green spots on its legs. Also would be nice if you would change the categories to correct ones.
i made green spots by mistake,but it won't matter if it was use on the critter coz critters are small and aren't the main point of the game and they are so small that they r invisible in game ,and also the neck isn,t my problem its blizzard false that they use way too small are for the neck in the blp so that's the best of what i can do for it,thanks:)