• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garrosh

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
My latest model, Garrosh Hellscream.

This one uses the same animations as Grommash. Thought it made sense, making animations is the most time consuming part of these models.

The texture quality ended up a bit lower than I would have liked due to the blp compression, but I can't increase the quality without the filesize increasing considerably as well.

Anyway, hope you all like it. As always give credits if you use.

Keywords:
garrosh, hellscream, warchief, the horde, warcraft, world of warcraft, wow, maghar, warsong, wod, warlords of draenor
Contents

Garrosh (Model)

Reviews
16:50, 8th Feb 2015 MiniMage: Neat.
Level 8
I would have liked to see this model with the animations of Warcraft's Rexxar.

Good job!
5/5 :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 2
The attack anim seems a bit awkward for my taste but I know how hard animating these models can get but overall this is a very great models!:thumbs_up:

Level 2
The attack anim seems a bit awkward for my taste but I know how hard animating these models can get but overall this is a very great models!:thumbs_up: