• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Retaliation II - A small Preview

Level 11
I'm sorry for my long absence. I have been lurking here from time to time, trying to find the motivation to continue working on this. But one year without a patch does that to you.

I am not going to continue working on this until Blizzard keeps their promise of "aggressive patching". Just kidding. We all know that's not going to happen.
Hey Zwieb, I just wanted to tell you that you did a fantastic job with GR. My group has had many playthroughs over the years and we are still making attempts at the new bosses! If your map wasn't as challenging as it is or had the overall great atmosphere we still wouldn't be playing it! Wrapping up at this stage isn't the worst thing to happen, you have been running this project for a very long time and each update has just made GR peak even more. I know that continued work would have continued that trend, but I am more than happy with what we got.

Thank you for giving us this exclusive Warcraft 3 experience!
Sincerely, Elo

Level 2
Hello Zwiebielchen I'm Brazilian and I don't speak English so I've always played your solo map but I've known it for years and I'm always playing again and again, in fact I'm playing right now my pc runs elden ring or new world or others and even this game manages to have fun equivalent kkk but seriously and I love your map your work is incredible the quality of the fun I'm always motivated to play I always discover something new item seila because solo is very difficult to play kkk many bosses I still haven't been able to play because I'm addicted to playing cruzader or berserker but I'm sad that I can't see the continuity of this, I play in war 3 tft the old one and wow it's amazing but I'm glad that this exists and grateful to you for having a map like this to have fun I really wanted you to finish the map It's sad because I don't think it's going to happen, but seeing something so good without end is sad

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade