• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias Dungeon Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay i extended the bot for another 6 months, that means it runs till 5th of january.

But be aware no money is left after this time ! So keep donating that we have the bots in 2014 aswell !

Level 6
The bot has been moved form Europe Room 08 to Europe Room 09 because of the flood of bots recently. (now there wont be problems with the visibility of our bot)

Level 6
The bots running again.

Big thanks to Kyuzo_dono who takes care of everything now. (including the costs)

so cheers mate !

Level 5
There are some problems as garena has started to appoint admins or such, to finally address the problem and reduce and trim the bot overcrowd. As you might notice, Russia RPG room 01 and Russia TD room 01 have [no hostbots] in front of their names.

As of now, Russia RPG rooms have IP banned the farmbot previously so it never entered there to make games. Plus EU 01 also is void of bots except for LTD. Changes will come according to how this Garena decision goes.
Currently Albia dota 01 is our safe haven.

Cheers shapes, and enjoy guys!

Level 3
Is anyone still playing this map on Garena? Please add my new recent account:
Femoika

Looking for starters as well, been a while since i last played this map.

Level 10
I'm fairly certain Garena can no longer play via lan. They removed the feature which was pretty dumb. As for people who actively play it, well... a lot of us (at least myself) are waiting for the new version. Of course there is always clan orpg @USWest on battle.net and a bot that hosts named gaiasdungeon but I don't think either are active at the moment until the new version is released.

Level 6
Sooooo anyone here still plays cause i've seen nobody around -_- and playing alone is a pain in the ass when u lost all your heroes

Level 10
EGO! <3 I'm just lurking in the shadows, waiting for the day a new version is released, as I assume most others are doing as well.

Level 6
Ah soul :D haha ye but i need help for making new heroes i got noting now and i need the admin on my new acc :p

Status
Not open for further replies.