1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gaias Bots

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by S0ulseeker, May 16, 2016.

1. zapper19

zapper19

Resources:
    Resources:
    lel a bot named gaias-orpg-sea added me as friend must be someone trolling :)

2. gear2nd

gear2nd

Resources:
    Resources:
    why i cant join gaias room? i play via eurobattle.net... when i try join, its always says the game could not be found...

3. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    fixed, try again.

4. gear2nd

gear2nd

Resources:
    Resources:
    so, i have this problem again... cannot join any gaias game... but can join any other map game just fine... anyone can help?

5. 0.mY.g0d

0.mY.g0d

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys, what's up...Gaias ORPG #1 since yesterday. New versions kill the bot?!?

6. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    So the newest versions of Gaias require the map bypasser installed since it's past the 8mb limit wc3 allows. For this reason we are leaving the gaias bot as the last possible version without the bypasser. This is for players who do not have the bypasser will be informed about the new changes. As a result we have rented and started hosting a new bot in addition to the previous bot. This new bot is called GaiasGold. Simply type /f a gaiasgold on bnet and you'll see the new bot hosting for those with the bypasser. It hosts as games "Gaias 8mb+ #"

7. 0.mY.g0d

0.mY.g0d

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was informed the gaiasgold bot has been having issues staying connected on USWest and since the map size bypasser is no longer needed I have updated my bot (bot name gaias) to host the newest version 1.2c(18) again. It will continue to host games as gaias orpg #

Enjoy!

9. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    We should split the bots up into low-level + high-level again.

10. Jumbo

Jumbo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Probably yeah

11. Profforg

Profforg

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a news that Luna Ghost service (which is used by Gaias bots) is closing down at March 15.

In case if someone who's in charge of Gaias bots will read it: I am offering bot hosting with much more and much more effective features compared to Luna Ghost. I can migrate your bot's completely, all your information (bans, admins, games, statistics and so on) will be saved. I am giving you three months absolutely free to test my services if you're moving from Luna Ghost. You can learn more by simply reaching me out via E-Mail admin@rusdota.net