• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

🕹 Funmap Evening Event 🕹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Paillan, so you did capture the voices! Awesome!
I only watched parts of it, but it was hilarious. Edits and all :)

Timestamps
7:00 Blood Tournament
44:30 Blood Tournament playoffs + lagfest
58:45 Forest Defense
1:08:50 Uther Party
1:42:40 Worm War
1:50:00 Builders & Fighters
2:24:10 Enfo's (Newer / advanced)

Only half of the funmap evening was covered in this video btw.

Level 19
Paillan, so you did capture the voices! Awesome!
I only watched parts of it, but it was hilarious. Edits and all :)

Timestamps
7:00 Blood Tournament
44:30 Blood Tournament playoffs + lagfest
58:45 Forest Defense
1:08:50 Uther Party
1:42:40 Worm War
1:50:00 Builders & Fighters
2:24:10 Enfo's (Newer / advanced)

Only half of the funmap evening was covered in this video btw.

Thanks for the feedback and timestamps! Yes, I cut out some parts and also did not include the battleship game or the pictionary game. Never the less I left the part were things got crazy in blood tourney, sadly I was not there when they happened. I am still surprised I was able to survive that amount of lag. :eek::D

Level 32
Hehe ye most of the games was funny Enfos became hell tho, so was good timeing for me then cuz I had to leave by then :p

@StoPCampinGn00b @Paillan Question: How to increase my volume on the vocechat on discord? I checked around abit while we were plaing but I saw/heard in the vid that I was verry low. (mostly heard myself "lol'ing")
If you're using windows, just turn your mic volume up by going to the sound panel.

Level 32
I'm thinking we should mix it up to get those who couldn't join before to join during these times. I also want NEW MAPS! How about Thursday, the 13th?

Would 11:30 PM CEST be too late for you guys in Europe? That's the earliest I can go on the weekdays (Wed & Thur I get 2 hours off early) here in California :/
If not, we can do a normal Saturday one but I'm not sure if @WaterKnight or I will be busy or not.

Level 19
What is more important in life?
Succeeding in school, building up a good carreer, earning a lot of money so you can have a house and family?
Or attending the funmap evenings?

That is a good question...
Let's answer you question, with another question... ¿¡Wanna see me drink this guy?! (TFS reference)
To be or not to be?
I had been trying to make a map that features us (the players of this funmap) trying is key word.

Level 21
... What is best in life?

A: The riches of the world. A fast car, expensive watches on your wrist and the wind of achievement in your hair!

B: Gather your friends, see them hosting before you and to hear their joy in the funmaps!

That is good... that is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.