• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frying Pan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Attachment model. Sized up for the Villager unit (as usual), but will probably fit on most humanoid models as well. If you want to use it an item model, some slight adjustment and editing will be required (ex. adding a game camera, elevation, ect.)

Feel free to tinker with this as much as you like. I would, however, ask that you give me credit if you do happen to use it.

Update: Fixed material bug.

Keywords:
Food, Cook, Kitchen, Pan, Fry, Frying, Attachment
Contents

Frying Pan (Model)

Assets
Reviews
04:29, 10th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Your material's a bit messed up. Maybe it's inside out? 18th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it. 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: It's...

M

04:29, 10th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Your material's a bit messed up. Maybe it's inside out?

18th Aug 2008
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected. If you ever get around to fixing this, feel free to resubmit it.

10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: It's kinda high-poly and needs a smoothing group. The end of the handle could be a bit wider too.

Level 9
Lord_Firage: Haha, I loved that show..

This model would work great for a LoTR map. Anyone guess why? And it's curious that no one ever did this one before. Good work, Coinblin. Hope it gets approved soon, people will enjoy this one! 4/5 Recommended.

Level 9
Characters
Jack: The oldest of the friends. Also Alex's older brother.
Jacob: Jack's best friend and the 2nd oldest.
Jill: Jack's girlfriend and Billy's sister. She is blonde and the 3rd oldest.
Emily: A goth girl and the 4th oldest. She became friends with the crew during a suicide attempt.
Alex: Jack's younger brother and Patricia's crush. He is the 5th oldest and is somewhat handsome.
Patricia: The rebel of the gang. Patricia is capable of lock-picking and hotwireing cars. She is the youngest and is having her sweet 16.

Once upon a time, there were 6 friends. They were having a sweet 16 party for their youngest friend. During the party, the 6 friends were wasted with beer that the latest teen had found in his dad's lab. 3 hours later when they awoke, one of them looked out the window.

Alex: Hey look! The mexican twins are at it again! They killed Frank!
Jack: Quick people! Grab any weapon you can find!
Alex: Why?
Jacob: Its zombies! Quick! Grab an object!
Emily: Like, oh my god! They like, are so like, so ghetto like, looking.
Patricia: I got a knife!
Joe: I got a shotgun!
Jacob:... I've got my holy grenade...
Jill: Where'd you get that from? Well... I've got a frying pan...

16242 zombie deaths later...

Alex: Patricia, I love you so much...
Patricia: Yeah, I know... If only your brother was here... He could have us married.
Alex: Yeah... I know... If only he was here...

2 hours of sex later...

Patricia:... Alex... Im pregnant...
Alex: Really?! Come on! Lets have another one!

9 months later...

Patricia: The baby is coming! Hurry! The baby is coming!
Jill: Push girl push! Keep pushing!

19 seconds later...

Alex: No! My love is dead!
Patricia: Nom nom nom nom nom!
Alex:... Hey... what?
Jill: Congratualations Alex, your gonna die!

3 frying pan beatings later...

Alex: Ouch! Stop it!
Unknown Angry Voice: Alex, wake up you dipshit!
Alex: What you dumbass?
Jack: Come on Alex! Its my birthday! Mom told you to make the food!
Alex: Alright, alright, now, how many candles again? 6 right? Ouch... my head...
Jack: Come on Alex! Why are you so boring!
Alex: I just had a weird dream. Why'd you hit me with that pan?
Jack: Because you didn't wake up!
Alex: Damn, I just had a feeling that someone posted about my personal life...
Jack: Get to work! Stupid girl!
Alex: Hey! Girls have feelings to you know!
Jack: Well, get to work!

And thats how Alex got frying pan. Still, please update model. I like this model, and it seems very good. Still, its very good. So please fix it. Still, the story attracts posters. So please update model! Its very good overall. I want this to be approved.